Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

does someone have it against sunstreaker

Recommended Posts

Hell........I'm hoping that this means Sunstreaker will get his OWN mold. I must admit that the Decepticons alway look better that the Autobots, in terms of design and colors. Don't get me wrong.......I love Autobots too. But Dead End looks sweet. If this gives us a better Streaker later............I'm all for it. Maybe as a Ferrari.......that would kick so much ass.

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if Deadend was initialyl going to be SS, I really don't see Takara or Hasbro issuing two very similar figures (in color at least) in a line that has so few figures released for it in comparison to other lines. Personally, I'll take Dead End right now, as I htink black looks soo much better than yellow on the mold.

 

*has a thought*

What if Sunstreaker ended up bein the next Masterpiece :drool

I know it wouldn't happen, but I can dream :)

Red alert was released by Takara a few years ago.  On top of that Takara just re-issued Sideswipe last year so Hasbro had access to the mold and stickers.

 

Do yall seriously think this is an evil plot to keep Sunstreaker from seeing the light of day?  As for complaints about exclusives being popular characters?  Well no offense but DUH!  You normally do something popular or hard to get as an exclusive so that it sells very well.  Look at RID Scourge.  He was easily one of the most popular characters in RID but he was a TRU exclusive.  Every now and again you have to toss out a really choice exclusive to keep the store chains interested in buying more of your exclusives in the future.

 

As for crying about OTFCC's Sunstreaker.  His price has dropped recently.  Hell Sideswipe dropped down to about $30.00 at BBTS not to long ago.  It's not like the toys cain't be found after the convention.  That's why Joel buys them so that he can sell them to people that weren't there and make a profit.  If you don't want to have to pay extra find a freind that's going to the convention and get their second exclusive or see if they will buy you one for full price at the convention.  Like I said they they aren't going to use a character no one wants for an exclusive.  They're always going to use a popular character or a new one that's important to a storyline.

In that case we should be seeing the dinobots as exclusives soon. :tfevil

One could only hope Night Flight, one could only hope. Though we have gotten "Dinobots" as a Wal*Mart Exclusive on Armada blister cards. Not to mention Predacon who already looks like Grimlock especially after a few paints aps are added. Don't get me wrong I want some brand new Dinobots but I've got some to keep me happy right now. In all honesty I also have a Sunstreaker to keep me happy as well since I was at OTFCC last year. Could be why I don't have a major preference on who exclusives are at this point.

 

*Goes off to ponder about the Energon Character being given away with the Lucky Draw Rodimus Prime who could easily pass for Ultra Magnus or Grimlock.*

Why is everyone so obsessed with SS anyways? I, for one, think Dead End looks great.

Dead End does look great, but SS is just "that guy". The one that was super cool, everyone liked him, yet for some reason just doesnt get the recognition he deserves. Sideswipe got several re-dos over the years, and Id put him in there too. These guys didnt get the air time they deserved, so the VERY least they could do for them is honor them with releases as Alternators.

Hasbro may have since lost the name copyright. thats why some of the re-relaeses say autobot before the name.

Hasbro has the name Sunstreaker. The Hotel Exclusive for OTFCC 2004 for Sunstreaker. It was a yellow repaint of RID Prowl similar to the red repaint of RID Prowl that was sold as Sideswipe at OTFCC. Both cars had the hole filled in on the roof where the police lights mount to.

well, maybe they have other plans for sunstreeker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.