Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

uh.. out in space? :P

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Here, happy? :P

 

primus.jpg

 

now I'll probably get comments on why G1 Jazz is in there lol

 

 

That's freakin perfect! Rock on!

 

:tfevil :tflaugh :clap

 

 

ATMOSPHERE'D!

action.jpg

screenshot02ir2.jpg

 

I had to pass on Starscream & Bumblebee due to the lack of money. I could've gotten one more fig, but I had to play it safe so I don't go over my balance. and end up payin an additional 60.

^where did you wind up finding them? been lookin and lookin and lookin....

Here, happy? :P

 

primus.jpg

 

now I'll probably get comments on why G1 Jazz is in there lol

 

Holy, those cars are huge. Aren't those roads supposed to be 8 lane highways?

 

P4010261.jpg

 

I love this pic! Little Bumblepest is getting his comeuppance.

^where did you wind up finding them? been lookin and lookin and lookin....

 

Got them at Toys r Us today, they've had them in the back for the past couple days, but there was no room for them to put any on the shelf.

 

I love this pose, I wish I had a stand for it....

 

screenshot03jo6.jpg

crap that does look good! I'd buy one of those acrylic valkyrie stands just to keep that pose! looks like I'm going to TRU soon!

Wow... that is a cool looking pose.

Power Rangers.... hell yeah!!! I couldn't decide on an angle....

 

123123un1.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.