Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

I finally got the TFX-04 Protector!!! But I have the BIS Rodimus insted of the Classics, but I still LOVE the set. Check out my Pictures:

 

gallery_23542_1360_197759.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_106334.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_493683.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_413806.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_335677.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_396142.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_23750.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_382560.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_221694.jpg

 

 

gallery_23542_1360_272124.jpg

 

Ok. So I got a little carried away with the pictures. :P

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Rodimus Prime in winter wonderland! :P

Give me the pink elephant!

 

Universe Roadbuster doesnt get a lot of love because it doesnt look NEARLY as awesome as this picture.

 

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

 

When they make this, then I will be very happy.

 

Its difficult to say what's "accurate" since Roadbuster was never shown in the G1 cartoon. I never liked the look of the original toy so I guess that's why I'm not really loyal to that version of RB. The Universe version could be bigger but other that it rocks to me.

 

Not in the toon but he's been in plenty of comics. Thats what thats from, thats what he looks like in the fiction.

 

 

Yeah. I read most of the comics with RB in it. I meant that usually there are some differences between how the figures look that acutally were in G1 compared to the comics. I usually tend to go by G1 standards for my updates of figures and that's probably why I can accept the figure the way it is. It's understandably not for eveyone though.

My latest acquisition:

3522p8l.jpg

Got my Scrapheap today in the mail had to do this ASAP...thankfully I found Wreck Gar at Target Monday...

post-8372-011645800 1302740155.jpg

Got my Scrapheap today in the mail had to do this ASAP...thankfully I found Wreck Gar at Target Monday...

 

that reminds me that I need to post pics of cyclonus popping a wheelie on my wreck gar

5614903708_597109412d.jpg">

 

My updated TFTM `bots

 

5614904392_28d912f811.jpg

 

Prime's trailer repairs Bumblebee, guarded by the Energon Saber team.

 

5614904066_53d39befe8.jpg

 

Soundwave & Ravage doing a little espionage.

I miss my WST Soundwave now... Sold it when I was desperate for cash... :emo

 

I do have one of those junkion blacksmith headmaster soundwaves on it's way to me though, so hopefully he'll be as good as unitl I can find WST again

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.