Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

ill have to say breaker..you have a valid point....i just prefer actually looking at the person that im playing....for some reason the look on there face when im about to own it gives me a rush....and im obviously not aware of how much the cards cost in the online game are seeing as i dont play it......ill tell you this though...and actual singles in shops and online are getting ridiculously expensive....having to pay 60 bucks for a jace the mindsculptor really pissed me off...

 

Thats actually cheap compared to the online price.

 

I play Extended and Classic constructed so the cards I play are usually cheaper. But like Mind's Desire is cheap in real life, hella expensive online.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That is the most awesome fucking thing I've ever seen.

screenshot07x.jpg

 

JT-Prime, how is that Titanus?

The Titanus is pretty awesome man. Lot of good detail except for the front chest area that folds down. It fits my Mega Ninja Falconzord perfectly. Some video review I saw on Youtube said it only fits the new MMPR 2010 Megazord but that dude was wrong. I'll post pics of it pretty soon.

With the announcement of those Kabaya figures:

 

1dhv.jpg

Jazz is chromed up nice now... torso and feet, along with a metallic front grill:

 

IMG_20101204_161520.jpg

 

Added some rear details - taillights and a black bumper: (no more plain white)

 

IMG_20101204_161623.jpg

 

Come on, reprolabels!!! Need some G1 stickers for this guy! :)

 

Original - (courtesy of seibertron.com)

 

1288811560_Reveal-The-Shield-Jazz-03_1288811055.jpg

 

cf5df6577dddd0895ca699d7158eb347.jpg

I like the paint apps, I'll most likely "borrow" them! I'll probably paint up the rims too, they look to out of place just being all black.

I agree... the rims would look better chromed.

 

Just curious, how do you normally paint the wheels? I've never done it...

I'll use a 3/0 brush to do most of the fill in work, then as I get to the part of the rims near the tire, I'll go to a 2/0 or 1/0 brush to have tighter line work. Depending on the bot and their color scheme, I'll either go with a high end silver or aluminum. I also will let it set up for about a week because of the color before I do anything with them to avoid smudging. Also, I use testors model paints since they seem to hold up well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.