Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

DSC02373.jpg

 

got him too

I feel the envy!!!

"Megs aint got sh*t on me!"

222tb.jpg

 

Gave him a back pack, still working on it though.

Still gotta add the other smoke stack.

111b.jpg

looks cool

RID Scourge is still one of my alltime favorite figures. I'd so love if Hasbro could redesign that figure to give it (even) more articulation than it had. And an even better base mode for his trailer

I always hoped to find that Darth Vader Death Star on clearance, but I never did. How is he?

He's alright. The robot literaly just folds over and the rest is a puzzle ball.

Lot's of hidden compartments though and the alt is dead on.

 

I didn't want to pay full price either but about a year or two ago the was a ebay guy who had 10 starting at $16 with free shipping. I bid on and won 2 at the start price so I lucked out.

Similar story with the Millenium Falcoln.

 

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever payed full price (or would) for a SWTF outside of that stupid clone tank thing every sugested I get. I sold it quick and actualy came out atead of the game on it :thumb

 

post-13168-12729059584909_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.