Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Not mine, but cool.. :lol

 

3119175547_67f28b9584.jpg

 

 

What Soundwave fig is this? OMG!

 

I want :(

 

Sam.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

What Soundwave fig is this? OMG!

 

I want :(

 

Sam.

 

That's Music Label Soundwave, a working MP3 player. Find them on eBay, and prob BBTS, etc. 'spensive, about $70.

 

I want too... :(

STARSCREAM! GET OUT OF MY CHAIR!

 

I will lead one day Megatron I'm just checking the fit.

 

You will NEVER lead NEVER!

 

002-21.jpg

Till all are one....?

90133880.jpg

Till all are one....?

90133880.jpg

 

Saddest part of that, both cost $20

Kicker: "Awesome..... I still hate you!!"

 

screenshot01v.jpg

Energon Prime + Energon Wing Saber + Superlink Wing Saber(?)

 

Till all are one....?

90133880.jpg

 

Saddest part of that, both cost $20

 

HEY!! I love Wingsaber, he may not be poseable, but I still think he looks kool, which I can't say about Safeguard.

What Soundwave fig is this? OMG!

 

I want :(

 

Sam.

 

That's Music Label Soundwave, a working MP3 player. Find them on eBay, and prob BBTS, etc. 'spensive, about $70.

 

I want too... :(

 

Ah, thanks.

 

My friend has these in his comic store for like £60, and he gives me 10% discount, so it may be worth a purchase...:P

 

Sam.

My contribution...

 

UNIVERSECYCLONUS.jpg

 

UNIVERSEHOUND.jpg

My contribution...

UNIVERSEHOUND.jpg

 

Not that your pose is not good, but I just can't get over that fact that Hound's weapon looks like a cordless drill...

Till all are one....?

90133880.jpg

And I thought Safeguard was a Frankenbot!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.