Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Rampage's tank mode is my favorite, and I normaly leave him in it. It's not bulky, cumbersome, can't tip over, is well detailed and show acurate.

 

Actualy my only quam with the figure are the way the beast legs hang off his arms in bot mode. Still he is awesome. Once they got serious about the line, the Beast Wars figures where no joke. They look great, and pretty much all of mine which are 10yrs or older are still holding up realy well.

 

Nice job on that line!

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

This is rather anti action of me but it was fun to do

 

semi_crack2.jpg

 

I left my camera at work, but my Nem Primes showed up today(only opened 1 though), I wanted to set something like this up. After all it's very rare I buy the same figure this many times, and each version looks great. I'm skipping the Shattered Glass version though, a crooked slogan and purple aren't enough to make me wanna pay BotCon prices.

 

Now I just want the City Commander set to come out already :tflaugh

famouscover_animated.jpg

 

I wonder if that would look any better with Ldr bulkster

 

BTW nice job :thumb

Classics Prime Boys Band:D

boysbandprime2.jpg

 

Classics Truck Gang

classicmeet3.jpg

Jazz beating Soundwave in a guitar battle

 

servedko6.gif

:lol That's great

 

A great entrance into a new message board. Welcome. :wave

I'd need more convincing...I really want to like Rampage.

He's an evil robot crab, WTF more do you need

 

 

seriously he's one of the best BW figures evar

Before the end of 2008... I must... get... my own... BW Rampage!! :argh :argh

TM figures make me nervous. *looks at all his TM figures with vacuum metalized chrome coming off*

serpentor/joe tank 2 pack

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.