Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

"I thought you were made of sternner stuff?"

minicprime2jz1.jpg

He looks better in that pic.

 

:wtf There's a wheel stuck on its side.

 

That's RM Convoy I think. And they designed the Classics ver 2 Prime in the same fashion. Except his gun has more of a tommy gun look to it.

no, actually STPrime did some paint alterations to his 2pack Classics Prime, which is what you see...also altered or replaced the gun. :)

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

screenshot01jf2.jpg

 

"Me Grimlock can't wait for Classics Wheelie. Bumblebee too heavy."

 

 

everytime i see this i hear the theme to wild kingdom! :tflaugh

 

da da da daaaa da, da da daaaa da daa da da daa

Is that the real G1 Shockwave, or some sort of kitbash?

 

Never had the original Shockwave...

Original G1 $95 ebay. With some reprolabels, didn't like them at first, but the more I look at them the more I like.

47xku1k.jpg

 

heh

megatrons.jpg

 

Megatron A to Megatron B: "Something's funny with this new guy... I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, though..."

 

Who's disguised as who NOW? :D

Spy_among_us.jpg

 

:tflol i didn't know the maverick came with a scope, that looks pretty sick but is there a laser attachment for it? :schin

 

man, i wanted to be there when this thread cracked 50K in views :emo

The Maverick doesn't come with a scope. That's the scope that comes with the Longshot CS-6, but it's one of the removable rail-accessories that fits on the Maverick, Nitefinder, Firefly, and almost all other N-Strike guns. :D

DSCF2457.jpg

 

DSCF2443.jpg

 

*faints into a pile of drool*

 

If I ever buy another G1 toy, it will be that guy there. That guy is beautiful. It looks so clean and new. I thought it was a statue at first.

 

He was the most Toy accurate character on the show.

Great photography there, Golgo!

 

It also confirms what I was saying a while back about the Soundwave reissue actually being a repaint of the Soundblaster mould, and not the Soundwave mould, but everyone told me that I was full of poo and I ended up retracting my statement - but you see! I was right! I'M NOT CRAZY!! AAAAAARGH! LET ME GO, I'M SANE! WONKO THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.