The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Nice fight poses! We need a Classic Decepticon with the same articulation.

And feet large enough to balance on.

I think Kickback would make a nice Decep. with this kind of articulation and feet. And get away in being thin.

Here's a good pose for Cl Mirage guaranteed he's probably the only TF ever to be able to do this.

Img00319.jpg

Img00320.jpg

I'm hating all these good ass Mirage Pose pics......cause I dont own em.

Thanks dude. For a more in-depth explanation of what's happening in those fight poses, click here.

As for a highly poseable Classic Decepticon - aside from the fact that I think ALL Transformers should be this poseable... I would recommend Classic Bludgeon as a more highly articulated Transformer! He was one of the greatest warriors from G1, yet the toy was just a craphouse brick. I doubt he'd get remade as Classic though, since the Classics line seems to be only drawing characters from the first three years of G1. :(

G1 went from 1984-1993 yet they're only drawing characters up to 1986. I can understand why, but as a fan of all of G1, it personally irks me.

And feet large enough to balance on.

That's always been one of the coolest thing about being a Transformers collector - they have big feet! I have a couple of Star Wars figures on display, and those small-footed bastards keep falling over all the time!! Ggrr!!

I have a couple of Star Wars figures on display, and those small-footed bastards keep falling over all the time!! Ggrr!!

That annoys the hell out of me too! :tflaugh