Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The best Seeker

Recommended Posts

  • Author

:pfx , Energon Starscream is one of the best modern Seekers.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of the G1 seekrs rule. Anything else is just cannon fodder

I liked the Ramjet wing design but as for character in the series it would be Thrust. I'm trying to remember a time when he blundered or was made to look like an idiot. Fav ep. featuring said character is "Megatrons master plan".

Sunstorm (DW G1 comics) was also an interesting seeker... he was nearly indestructable...

G1 Starscream. The trademark shriek-like voice, blatant aspirations to Meg's position, and the fact that he came back as a ghost (and later to possess Waspinator in Beast Wars, although that wasn't as cool) all add up. Plus, he got to wear a badass cape and a crown for all of two minutes before Galvatron ruined his crap.

Skywarp was my favourite, more recently, though I used to like Dirge, simply because, well, he was Dirge.

 

I like Skywarp, as he's the one with the most personality... the depth, that he's never, quite sure, if what he's doing is right... his own personal conflicts... ^_^

Of the mass produced ones: Clear Starscream, G1 Skywarp, with e-hobby Sunstorm.

My favorite of all is Darksky, an all black seeker kitbash I did. To complete him I ordered some all black seeker cannons. Anyone know where/who they came from? They look G1 but are all black.

 

P-

  • Author

I think they come from Skywarp.

I think they come from Skywarp.

That's what I thought at first. In G1 the skywarps I have seen have a purple ring on the front. I'm thinking they must come from somewhere else.

  • Author
I think they come from Skywarp.

That's what I thought at first. In G1 the skywarps I have seen have a purple ring on the front. I'm thinking they must come from somewhere else.

In that case maybe factory made. They might have some G1 modes around and make a all black weapon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.