Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The best Seeker

Recommended Posts

SkyClonus

:grr

 

 

Anyway, Starscream (G1) will always be my favorite seeker

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to agree w/ Deathmarch, my personal favorite seeker is Skywarp. The best seeker color scheme plus the ability to teleport. Starscream is cool too , but I prefer the G1 personality and toy alt mode.

SkyClonus

:thumb :clap

 

w00t!

 

G1 Skywarp, for obvious reasons.

 

The DW Sunstorm is a close second. He should count, since he's 'Screamer's "brother"...

Does Waspinator or Terrorsaur count? I mean, every TF series(besides RID) has seekers anyway...

 

BTW, mine is Starscream.

I have to say Thrust, for the stupid reason that I think VTOL turbines look cool. I can't remember if he's the one who has the horrible voice actor who sounds like he permanently has strep, though.

Most of the seekers were cool but my favorite was G1 Skywarp. He was always the coolest looking and could teleport.

Color-wise Dirge, character wise Starscream

Starscream is my favorite but Skywarp is cool too.

 

But I like the seekers because I got all 3 Armada Seekers. :thumb

Thundercracker

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.