Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The best Seeker

Recommended Posts

JackKnife,Knightscream,Drifter,Ulta Magnus,SkyClonus, and TerrorKing

 

 

ohh the cartoon people not the B@D@$$3$ ok then I would have to say Armada StarScream

  • Replies 46
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Pure Yellow generic from Divide and Conqour, this guy has the asume power to make optic sensors explode!

Hola:

 

Well, that's a hard question! "Beast" as overall character, Starscream, since he wss a major character. As for personal favorite, its even harder because I like them all!

  • Author

It's not that hard if you like them all say so, if you just like 1 or 2 just say it.

Cyclonus was originally a seeker, right? Which one was he, Skywarp? I'd say he probably counts. Anyway, my favorite is of course Starscream (there's not really a contest in my mind) but if I had to pick a second-favorite it would probably be Astrotrain. I know, he wasn't actually a jet or anything, but he was pretty much treated as a seeker in S2, same as all the others. I say that counts for something.

I say sunstorm. The guy thought he was a god and went done fighting like a bad@$$.

  • Author
Cyclonus was originally a seeker, right? Which one was he, Skywarp? I'd say he probably counts. Anyway, my favorite is of course Starscream (there's not really a contest in my mind) but if I had to pick a second-favorite it would probably be Astrotrain. I know, he wasn't actually a jet or anything, but he was pretty much treated as a seeker in S2, same as all the others. I say that counts for something.

Cyclonus = Skywarp

Scourge = Thundercracker

Starscream = dead con :)

Cyclonus was originally a seeker, right?  Which one was he, Skywarp?  I'd say he probably counts.  Anyway, my favorite is of course Starscream (there's not really a contest in my mind) but if I had to pick a second-favorite it would probably be Astrotrain.  I know, he wasn't actually a jet or anything, but he was pretty much treated as a seeker in S2, same as all the others.  I say that counts for something.

Cyclonus = Skywarp

Scourge = Thundercracker

Starscream = dead con :)

Starscream never died, he had a ghost and got his body back. If his spark never That ex word he's not dead.

  • Author

I was joking about Starcream. I know he became a ghost.

Energon Starscream, because of his ability to teleport behind his enemies and destroy them! That, and his invisibility powers, his memory loss, his big freakin' sword... all add up to make one cool 'con!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.