First Looks At Transformers Masterpiece Mp-15 Ravage & Rumble And Mp-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw Set Images

BaCon

Right, so I've got Lambor, Soundwave and Rumble and Ravage on order. The masterpieces are just too amazing!

I can't justify the repaints really, especially not Frenzy and Buzzsaw. As much as I want Frenzy... Red Alert MP looks good too. Argh :)

Been a while since I last posted here, but I am pleased as punch that nearly the entire run of G1/S1 Decepticons have gotten The Treatment. The newest batch of MP figures are nearly perfect, and have effectively made me stop collecting anything that is not G1 or MP. Everything else is inferior. Even with all the cool lines and cool toys we've seen over the years, MP is truly giving me what I have always wanted.****

MP has really raised their game since MP Grimlock and Rod Prime, and they seem to be raising it yet again. Which is really awesome/frightening. I am convinced that MP can do no wrong.

(***eagerly awaiting MP Reflector.)

Been a while since I last posted here, but I am pleased as punch that nearly the entire run of G1/S1 Decepticons have gotten The Treatment. The newest batch of MP figures are nearly perfect, and have effectively made me stop collecting anything that is not G1 or MP. Everything else is inferior. Even with all the cool lines and cool toys we've seen over the years, MP is truly giving me what I have always wanted.****

MP has really raised their game since MP Grimlock and Rod Prime, and they seem to be raising it yet again. Which is really awesome/frightening. I am convinced that MP can do no wrong.

I agree, the MP line is absolutely beast right now! And with the massive increases in current lines, I'm on the edge of ending my collection (100% complete since A/E/C, and many pieces going farther back) just so I can focus on the MP line exclusively. Just saw a pic earlier for Wal-Mart showing all deluxes at $18.29! Are you serious?!? With the greatness that is the MP line, it is much more deserving of my money!!

I agree, the MP line is absolutely beast right now! And with the massive increases in current lines, I'm on the edge of ending my collection (100% complete since A/E/C, and many pieces going farther back) just so I can focus on the MP line exclusively. Just saw a pic earlier for Wal-Mart showing all deluxes at $18.29! Are you serious?!? With the greatness that is the MP line, it is much more deserving of my money!!

Yeah, those price hikes are an utter and absolute f***ing travesty, and I'll be honest. I went out and snagged a FE Bulkhead and--as much as I like the toy--I simply cannot justify the price, and it has directly affected my enjoyment of the toy. Especially since it costs as much as MP Sideswipe/Red Alert and more than the MP cassettes. So that--along with the travesty that is TFP Breakdown, and all the Animated and movie releases that never got released stateside--killed my desire to collect aything outside of G1 and MP. To me, MP is not overpriced. The prices are right in line with what the figures are--near perfect representations of the characters I grew up with--so I will never complain about the prices.

The one complaint about MP I do have is simply repainting Optimus black and calling him Nemesis Prime. I'd rather they go all out and give the RID Scourge mold The Treatment. Now, that would be epic.

Archived