Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TFCC Subscription details announced!

Recommended Posts

If anything Ultra Mammoth should have had a new head (guess I now have a use for my spare from my City Commander set) more Animated is a waste, half the guys getting the Subscription figures will just throw them away since they won't sell on ebay for s#!t

  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything Ultra Mammoth should have had a new head (guess I now have a use for my spare from my City Commander set) more Animated is a waste, half the guys getting the Subscription figures will just throw them away since they won't sell on ebay for s#!t

So you've said a few times now (re: Ultra Mammoth). Personally, I quite like Animated.

If anything Ultra Mammoth should have had a new head (guess I now have a use for my spare from my City Commander set) more Animated is a waste, half the guys getting the Subscription figures will just throw them away since they won't sell on ebay for s#!t

So you've said a few times now (re: Ultra Mammoth). Personally, I quite like Animated.

Not to nitpick but so far that's the first time I've mentioned Ultra Mammoth needing a new head, you're referring to someone else

OK, enough nitpicking. Please keep on topic and don't keep tally marks of who said what.

If anything Ultra Mammoth should have had a new head (guess I now have a use for my spare from my City Commander set) more Animated is a waste, half the guys getting the Subscription figures will just throw them away since they won't sell on ebay for s#!t

So you've said a few times now (re: Ultra Mammoth). Personally, I quite like Animated.

Not to nitpick but so far that's the first time I've mentioned Ultra Mammoth needing a new head, you're referring to someone else

 

That would be me, when I used Ultra Mammoth as an example about a new head. :P

 

I do find this interesting that they kept the entire price below a normal Botcon set, probably because they are going to make more of them.

 

 

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

 

Doesn't impress me just makes me take it with an even smaller grain of salt. Sorry but I know people too and honestly someone from Fun Publications is small time. And like I said I will wait for a better picture

And to follow up I have now seen the new Jackpot head, yes it is new, but it also looks rushed, which tells me something else.

To think the TFCC could have done something with Ultra Mammoth but instead do a rush job, for an obscure character.

 

It seriously looks like Jazz's head with a bigger chin and a smile

 

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

 

Doesn't impress me just makes me take it with an even smaller grain of salt. Sorry but I know people too and honestly someone from Fun Publications is small time. And like I said I will wait for a better picture

This has since been officially confirmed on the club's site itself, but I do feel the need to comment on the fact that Fun Pub is small time. Of course it is. I'm not saying otherwise, but when someone who works for Fun Pub in the specific area of design says that Fun Pub absolutely is doing something a certain way, why should I NOT take that seriously? Being "small time" doesn't enter into it. It's a person who represents the company itself.

Probably shouldn't take anything anyone from FunPub says seriously because it's someone from FunPub, and they have a horrible track record among the fandom....

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

 

Doesn't impress me just makes me take it with an even smaller grain of salt. Sorry but I know people too and honestly someone from Fun Publications is small time. And like I said I will wait for a better picture

This has since been officially confirmed on the club's site itself, but I do feel the need to comment on the fact that Fun Pub is small time. Of course it is. I'm not saying otherwise, but when someone who works for Fun Pub in the specific area of design says that Fun Pub absolutely is doing something a certain way, why should I NOT take that seriously? Being "small time" doesn't enter into it. It's a person who represents the company itself.

Fun Pub has been nothing but a pain since they got the license and have caused more problems, angered the fandom, couldn't even keep its security intact, now having issues with security with the TFSS nobody cares about anyone that works there. So spewing out that you know someone who works for Fun pub is wasting your breath. That is like saying you know the lead singer of the band that plays at the local bar, and has no talent.

 

Probably shouldn't take anything anyone from FunPub says seriously because it's someone from FunPub, and they have a horrible track record among the fandom....

exactly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.