Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TFCC Subscription details announced!

Recommended Posts

TFSource has posted pics of all six on their facebook page.... Jackpot uses the Animated Jazz mold, so I'm not even gonna bother selling it, it's going straight into the trash

  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

TFSource has posted pics of all six on their facebook page.... Jackpot uses the Animated Jazz mold, so I'm not even gonna bother selling it, it's going straight into the trash

Should have been RTS Jazz. Even if they did use a bunch of that mold recently.

Just about any of the Generations Autobot cars would have been a better pick than Animated molds, on the plus side though Slipstream is looking good, hoping for a closeup of the new head soon.

 

 

In any case I already foresee one of next year's offerings being FOC Cliffjumper using the WFC Cliffjumper with PFE Cliffjumper's head.

i'm in. i figured the figures would come in around $50. i hope there's packaging included in all of this. that would be nice. I live 30 minutes away from the club so shipping rates rule for me.

Sorry to disappoint, but it's been stated numerous times (dating back to the first announcements of the service at BotCon) that these figures will come packaged in white boxes of the kind that the incentive figures have historically used. No convention-style packaging for these.

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

Actually, the word is at this point:

 

Jackpot = New head (it doesn't look like it in the picture, I know, but I trust Jesse Wittenrich when he says something like this)

Slipstream = New head

Breakdown = Reused FP-designed head

 

So no lies OR misinformation, it turns out.

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

Actually, the word is at this point:

 

Jackpot = New head (it doesn't look like it in the picture, I know, but I trust Jesse Wittenrich when he says something like this)

Slipstream = New head

Breakdown = Reused FP-designed head

 

So no lies OR misinformation, it turns out.

 

I will need a better pic of Jackpots mug, cause it looks just like Jazz's, nothing against your friend but until I see a better pic, I'm taking it with a grain of salt

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

Actually, the word is at this point:

 

Jackpot = New head (it doesn't look like it in the picture, I know, but I trust Jesse Wittenrich when he says something like this)

Slipstream = New head

Breakdown = Reused FP-designed head

 

So no lies OR misinformation, it turns out.

 

I will need a better pic of Jackpots mug, cause it looks just like Jazz's, nothing against your friend but until I see a better pic, I'm taking it with a grain of salt

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

Actually, the word is at this point:

 

Jackpot = New head (it doesn't look like it in the picture, I know, but I trust Jesse Wittenrich when he says something like this)

Slipstream = New head

Breakdown = Reused FP-designed head

 

So no lies OR misinformation, it turns out.

 

I will need a better pic of Jackpots mug, cause it looks just like Jazz's, nothing against your friend but until I see a better pic, I'm taking it with a grain of salt

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

Animated Jackpot is possibly the most pointless figure to give a new head to..... especially using Animated Jazz as the basis, the original head was spot-on as is for an Animated incarnation of the character... just a waste overall

So again only one new head, at least the TFCC didn't go nuts with the pricing, I figured they would but this is a little less than a botcon set.

 

So I will be waiting for Breakdown to show up on eBay

Actually, the word is at this point:

 

Jackpot = New head (it doesn't look like it in the picture, I know, but I trust Jesse Wittenrich when he says something like this)

Slipstream = New head

Breakdown = Reused FP-designed head

 

So no lies OR misinformation, it turns out.

 

I will need a better pic of Jackpots mug, cause it looks just like Jazz's, nothing against your friend but until I see a better pic, I'm taking it with a grain of salt

Perhaps you don't know who Jesse Wittenrich is. Maybe the link will help.

 

(After Pete and Brian, he's perhaps the most likely to be "in the know" about club exclusives as anyone. With Lanny, Trent, and M Sipher also contenders for that spot. I can't really call him "friend," since we've only met in person a couple of times, although I would welcome such a friendship.)

 

As much to the point, he's unlikely to say something on the basis on such a bad picture, because I do agree with you that the image isn't especially clear as evidence for a new head.

Animated Jackpot is possibly the most pointless figure to give a new head to..... especially using Animated Jazz as the basis, the original head was spot-on as is for an Animated incarnation of the character... just a waste overall

Others have suggested the same (although I disagree). But at that point we're having a different conversation.

 

(For what it's worth, in the past hour or two, the club site itself has confirmed that Jackpot has a new head)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.