Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Third Party NOT Generation 1 Megatron Figure Coming Our Way from LianToys?

Recommended Posts

Third%20Party%20NOT%20Generation%201%20Megatron%20Figure%20%20LianToys__scaled_100.jpg
Just in is an image from Lian toys that is proposing the release of anotherThird Party NOT Generation 1 Megatron action figure coming our way. The solicitation shows a sillouette of the Decepticon leader from the G1 series with some interesting features including: Reversible hate / smile faces, real life-sized gun mode, light up weapon, 2-points articulated fingers, and will be 22 cm / 9 inches tall. Check out the preview teaser after the jump to share your comments on the LianToys NOT G1 Megatron. Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..... a sillohuette... not really anything to go by, dumbassed third party company.: argh

So that makes what? 10 so far this year and out of the ones that were shown, only Hegemon is actually being released? I'm just waiting for my Hegemon to get shipped to me.

 

And I have yet to see a 3rd Party Megatron that looks better then Hegemon. These companies need to stop focusing on the same character and need to switch it up.

 

How about 3rd party versions of the following.

Hoist, Trailbreaker, Brainstorm, Venom, Barrage

Third party triple changers or GTFO. Sandstorm and Blitzwing need making.

I'd also give my left nut for a decent Pounce and Wingspan

How many G1 Megatrons do we need? :9000

Another one? This is like a misguided war effort. Everyone is making jeeps when we also need tanks, airplanes and ships.

I didn't care for the other 5 not-megatron 3rd party TF toys because they appear to be deluxe or voyager sized in robot mode. I didn't think They didn't look that great in design.

 

I like this newer 3rd party emperor darkness megatron because it's going to have a 9 inch tall robot mode. I love leader sized robot mode TF toys. I also like this because the sillouette looks extremly 1984 megatron media/toy accurate in design.

 

this Is a must buy. I'll be buying Two maybe Three of these. as soon as I see pre-orders,i'm gonna pre-order Three of these.

I would wait until they showed an actual picture of the prototype before saying your going to buy, cause out of the last 5 3rd party Megs only one has been good, and being released. Haven't heard anything else from the others Just Hegemon from Toy world

Dear god, I love Megatron as much as the next guy, but enough is enough. Besides, DOTM should have taught us:

 

TRUKK NOT GUN!!!

 

It's the only way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.