Another Third Party NOT Generation 1 Megatron Figure Coming Our Way from LianToys?

BaCon

Third%20Party%20NOT%20Generation%201%20Megatron%20Figure%20%20LianToys__scaled_100.jpg
Just in is an image from Lian toys that is proposing the release of anotherThird Party NOT Generation 1 Megatron action figure coming our way. The solicitation shows a sillouette of the Decepticon leader from the G1 series with some interesting features including: Reversible hate / smile faces, real life-sized gun mode, light up weapon, 2-points articulated fingers, and will be 22 cm / 9 inches tall. Check out the preview teaser after the jump to share your comments on the LianToys NOT G1 Megatron. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that makes what? 10 so far this year and out of the ones that were shown, only Hegemon is actually being released? I'm just waiting for my Hegemon to get shipped to me.

And I have yet to see a 3rd Party Megatron that looks better then Hegemon. These companies need to stop focusing on the same character and need to switch it up.

How about 3rd party versions of the following.

Hoist, Trailbreaker, Brainstorm, Venom, Barrage

Third party triple changers or GTFO. Sandstorm and Blitzwing need making.

I'd also give my left nut for a decent Pounce and Wingspan

I didn't care for the other 5 not-megatron 3rd party TF toys because they appear to be deluxe or voyager sized in robot mode. I didn't think They didn't look that great in design.

I like this newer 3rd party emperor darkness megatron because it's going to have a 9 inch tall robot mode. I love leader sized robot mode TF toys. I also like this because the sillouette looks extremly 1984 megatron media/toy accurate in design.

this Is a must buy. I'll be buying Two maybe Three of these. as soon as I see pre-orders,i'm gonna pre-order Three of these.

I would wait until they showed an actual picture of the prototype before saying your going to buy, cause out of the last 5 3rd party Megs only one has been good, and being released. Haven't heard anything else from the others Just Hegemon from Toy world

Dear god, I love Megatron as much as the next guy, but enough is enough. Besides, DOTM should have taught us:

TRUKK NOT GUN!!!

It's the only way.

Archived