Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amazon and GameStop TF Fall of Cybertron Pre-Order exclusives!

Recommended Posts

:agree Most of my games I have are 'older' titles. I recently bought Split Second for $20 and that's a hell of a game. Before that, I picked up FFXIII for $20. There's a few games I want but I'm waiting for them to drop a bit further before I pull a trigger.

I always have a backlog of games to get caught up on anyway, which helps me wait out the price drops.

i've been burning up xbox live lately with the indie games and found quite a few little gems for a buck apiece.

costume quest is a great game, as is almost anything from double fine productions (psychonauts is still one of my all time favorite games)

still play plants vs zombies regularly

did pay full price for skyrim though and have absolutely no regrets about it, that game is mind-blowingly awesome.

forced myself to wait for the price on assassin's creed revelations to drop to 40 bucks though and i love the assassin's creed games so that was rough

 

but i'm definatley looking foward to foc

i've been burning up xbox live lately with the indie games and found quite a few little gems for a buck apiece.

costume quest is a great game, as is almost anything from double fine productions (psychonauts is still one of my all time favorite games)

still play plants vs zombies regularly

did pay full price for skyrim though and have absolutely no regrets about it, that game is mind-blowingly awesome.

forced myself to wait for the price on assassin's creed revelations to drop to 40 bucks though and i love the assassin's creed games so that was rough

 

but i'm definatley looking foward to foc

 

Check out DLC Quest. Its an amazing little game whose only flaw is that it's too short.

:agree Most of my games I have are 'older' titles. I recently bought Split Second for $20 and that's a hell of a game. Before that, I picked up FFXIII for $20. There's a few games I want but I'm waiting for them to drop a bit further before I pull a trigger.

 

Getting ready to say, you hadnt bought a game since before PS1.

 

And you may end up missing out that way. Some games like (I think Split/Second) have their servers shut down after awhile so you can't play online anymore. And the big worry is that if servers are shut down for games that require online pass keys then you wont even be able to play single player. Its all boiling down to you just leasing a game from a dev. Diablo III shouldnt require online access to play single player but it does, for instance.

Yeah, they're pulling that crap with the new Sims game too. For me, online play isn't really that important, and a game that requires it is a game I won't buy anyway. I refuse to support that practice in any way.

It only bothers me if online play is required for single player. Since I game heavily with friends much of my time is multiplayer so it tends to be a non-issue but still, the trend is worrisome.

Yeah, making someone log in to play in single player is a shitty way to try and farm data. I think it'll work against them in the long run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.