Bad buyer on eBay... How should I handle this?

Reluttr

Personally this ebay buyer seems like he has some serious OCD issues coupled with tons of free time on his hands. He's definately a experienced ebay thief. It's just not healthy behavior to get so nit picky & want this much perfection. to go the extra mile by swapping out items & probably even harming/damaging the items you have for those faked up U-tube videos. is just not healty behavior for a adult man to possess.

If I had to make a solid guess. this Ebay member has a few different accounts. one account he probably uses to sell items. the second ebay account he uses to exclusively buy items. the other ebay accounts he uses to shill bid on his items he has for sale.

Why all the different ebay accounts? because some ebay members like to seperate their buyers & selling accounts. so they can leave negative feedback to the buyers without fears of the buyers bidding on their items for sale then leaving retaliation negative feedback. It's a extortion tool these experienced Ebay members use who are crooks do.

Is it legal by ebay's rules to have more than one account? NO. But some ebay members use various different electronic devices & different places to connect to the internet/ebay. like computers,different addresses,Iphones/adroids that have scrambled IP'S that can't be traced. some ebay members run around to families houses/school/public places/internet cafe's. some ebay members ask families/friends to create accounts for them & the list goes on........ It all boils down to how much free time one has,no job,OCD issues,crook/thief issues & so forth.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally this ebay buyer seems like he has some serious OCD issues coupled with tons of free time on his hands. He's definately a experienced ebay thief. It's just not healthy behavior to get so nit picky & want this much perfection. to go the extra mile by swapping out items & probably even harming/damaging the items you have for those faked up U-tube videos. is just not healty behavior for a adult man to possess.

this made me laugh....

lets talk about how i bought something from a seller who's handling time to ship the item is up to 30 days.....

April 26th I am afraid.

Its funny though. The guy I sold the beat up version of this game to was apparently very happy with it. I never heard anything about it smelling, rattling, or being discolored. Both games were stored the same way, just ones box had a small tear on the side flap when I bought it years ago.

It sold for roughly 60$ less than the one this guy has.

April 26th I am afraid.

Its funny though. The guy I sold the beat up version of this game to was apparently very happy with it. I never heard anything about it smelling, rattling, or being discolored. Both games were stored the same way, just ones box had a small tear on the side flap when I bought it years ago.

It sold for roughly 60$ less than the one this guy has.

I'm curious,the guy you sold this game to that is giving you a hard time thru emails & that u-tube video. (1)is his ebay account mostly consisted of buying? or does he have buying & selling transactions on his ebay account.

I ask this question because the guy could be using one account to buy items from then giving negative feedback or trying to extort money from buyers. usually ebay members are afraid & don't try to give negative feedback or extort money from ebay buyers. when those ebay members have a account where they buy & sell items on. It's just hard to believe that TF fans with huge collections only buy off ebay & never sell items on ebay with the ebay accounts.

the reason I ask the question. is because this ebay member might have a few accounts. one ebay account he uses to only buy stuff.

the second ebay account he uses to sell stuff. the other ebay accounts he uses to bid on his items to raise the auctions prices.

Please can you provide a link to this ebay auction with the guy who won your video game. so I can study the buyers account & maybe If i'm successful provide you with enough info & proof for you to present to ebay & paypal. so this buyer doesn't get a refund from you.

i'm just trying to help out. I work for United parcel services as a driver. I deal with customers like this (crooks/thieves) all the time. I'm a genious at doing research & doing detailed searches.

Link to auction,

http://preview.tinyurl.com/883d8vv

Link to buyer profile,

http://preview.tinyurl.com/7h7uk7e

Also @Tfboy, NYC

Thanks for both links.

I guess my theory of him having multiple ebay accounts was wrong. this ebay member appears to buy & sell stuff on that ebay account that he bought the game from you.

BTW,I saw that u-tube video with the 2nd link you provided. it's weird the guy is wearing plastic kitchen/industrial latex thick gloves.

This has got to be the first u-tube video,I've seen where the person doing the video doesn't speak nor any music playing in the back ground. everything looked like new in that video. it should be expected that store stickers from 1995 are a bit worn out. it should also be expected that anything shacked that heavy would make rattling noises.

Just saw the vid. I found it odd that he left out the sound. For complaining about a rattling it might have been good for him to prove it.

Archived