Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair 2012 - Hasbro Studios Report: Transformers Prime, Movies, and Rescue Robots

Recommended Posts

toy-fair-2012-hasbro-studios__scaled_100.jpg
Toy Fair 2012 kicks off with a presentation from Hasbro Studios. Get the scoop on the Transformers cartoon on The Hub, Movies and much more to comes live from the event. Read the updates have the jump. Keep reloading the page for updates that we are making as they happen. Read the Full News Story Here

So does this mean America won't see Deluxe movie Wheeljack and Soundwave? If so I'm gonna have to get the Japanese versions.

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on BBTS for Evac, because Hasbro failed to see a market for him?

And I will have to find some Chinese sellers to complete the Trilogy, since again! Hasbro failed to see the market in the US?

Intuitive Transformation? screw it stop taking the fun away

So does this mean America won't see Deluxe movie Wheeljack and Soundwave? If so I'm gonna have to get the Japanese versions.

 

Personally,I wasn't going to get anymore DOTM 2011 Nor DOTM 2012 toy molds/repaints. So I say good ridance,Let the asain market have all of these. as I'm pretty sure they would have been major shelf/peg warmers in american retail stores. thus preventing,newer TF Prime & Generations 2012 toys from getting restocked & ordered in usa retail stores.

 

For once,I think,Hasbro made a decent decision by not selling trilogy toys in USA retail stores. because the trilogy USA line would surely have bombed at retail stores in america.

 

The die hard/fans can easily pick up these trilogy molds on-line from import sites,ebay,yahoo,ioffer,etc.........

The Prime line is dead to me. All this BS from Hasbro has killed it for me. Making figures that will see release in Canada but not the US? If you don't care about us then I don't care about you. And what's with not finishing the DotM line? The shelf space is already there and not showing any sign of going anywhere anytime soon so why kill the line? I really wanted that Deluxe Soundwave, too. :(

 

Generations is the only good thing they've got coming this year and those aren't hitting until the fall so it looks like I won't be spending money on Hasbro's Transformers for a while. Takara on the other hand...

 

Emerje

Okay. I REALLY like that Shockwave HISS tank. It comes with Destro, a Constructicon colored BAT and some Energon Cubes! Awesome!

 

EDIT: Oh crap I see a little Soundwave in there too. Now I HAVE to buy one. Anyone going to SDCC this year?

For me at least it's a little hard to tell what the report means. It says Movie Trilogy versions of Wheeljack and Soundwave won't see a U.S. release, but I thought there were supposed to be straight DOTM versions of these figures that were going to see U.S. release.

And anyone going to Universal Studios, stop by the gift shop and pick me up a Deluxe Evac.

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on BBTS for Evac, because Hasbro failed to see a market for him?

And I will have to find some Chinese sellers to complete the Trilogy, since again! Hasbro failed to see the market in the US?

Intuitive Transformation? screw it stop taking the fun away

 

Makes sense to me. Universal Studios probably has rights to that character since he's going to be an attraction there. This is business as usual. You don't see Disney selling any of their Star Wars Star Tours vehicles and Droids outside of Hollywood Studios.

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on BBTS for Evac, because Hasbro failed to see a market for him?

And I will have to find some Chinese sellers to complete the Trilogy, since again! Hasbro failed to see the market in the US?

Intuitive Transformation? screw it stop taking the fun away

 

Makes sense to me. Universal Studios probably has rights to that character since he's going to be an attraction there. This is business as usual. You don't see Disney selling any of their Star Wars Star Tours vehicles and Droids outside of Hollywood Studios.

 

Yeah but still you know he is going to go for insane prices, hopefully I can catch one of the Chinese sellers on eBay before the price skyrockets, like its about to for Soundwave and Wheeljack

What Soundwave we talking here? Is the Movie Trilogy just the dlx DOTM one?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.