UPDATED: Full Combined Look at Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, 1st Looks at Blast Off and Vortex!

Peter_Van

Don't get me wrong, it looks cool and all, but My only complate is that Onslaught looks like he could fall apart by the shoulders in combine mode, and that Vortex has too much red. :/

Also, anyone know if the limbs are interchangeable like the G1/Energon Bruticus? ( If yes, that would be awesome!!!. :D )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At long last I can purchase transformers again. My hats off to Hasbro for finally returning to designing proper TFs.

Maybe we'll finally see a Generations Trailbreaker/Hoist mold.Likely mistransformed, I just hope these combiners don't feature that god awful PCC gimmick. Oh yeah, one word.Devestator.

I'm gonna guess the arms are mistransformed as well. Still, the cybertronian toys are just so very nice, I'll buy 'em all the same

I'm pissed at how PCC he looks, Hasbro could have done a better job with Bruticus, there is no need for the arms to be that far away from Onslaught

What did you expect from a combiner team that's all Deluxe class? Onslaught should've been a Voyager. Maybe a 3rd party will make a connection kit to put the new limbs on Universe Ultra class Onslaught. I bet that would look sweet....

I'm loiking him! I think the arms are mistransformed as well but even if they're not, I'm still liking just what I'm seeing in this toy. Haven't gotten the FP parts yet but so far till I do, this Bruticus easily replaces my Energon version of the guy in my collection. Would love to see Cybertron Arielbots and or Technobots in the future in the same class range. Loving the connections as well! As I'm seeing it, they look pretty solid and sturdy. I really hope that this'll be the case once I get him/them. Just awesome bot modes as well! I'm pretty impressed!

Yeah, I like him too. I just don't think people should expect a beefy torso from a Deluxe class TF. Personally, I plan on buying 3 sets if distribution is good: One for my son, one for myself to keep MOSC, and the very rare one I get myself to actually play with.

Even if there are shortcomings with the gestalt, I'm sure there will be 3rd party companies out there ready to improve upon the original design.

Even if there are shortcomings with the gestalt, I'm sure there will be 3rd party companies out there ready to improve upon the original design.

This alone may ease the pain but damn he looks like PCC crap. If the arms could scrunch in some more to be closer to the torso, and if Brawl's cannons can slide up to obscure that crappy knee (like in the game) then It would be infinitely better.

Vortex and Blast-Off look find except the legs look too thin on Blast-Off and Vortex needs some serious re-painting. Then I'll be fine with them. So far though Swindle and Brawl look like the best ones. I'm kind of hoping for G2 repaints lol.

Archived