Japanese Toy Sites

Breaker

I'm looking for a reliable site that specializes in Japanese products (toys). Can anyone recommend one? And it's not just for Transformers either. I'm looking for more then just that.

For instance:

mojibakeru3_.jpg

Best bets would be eBay, Hobby Link Japan, AmiAmi and Hobby Search

There's another site I know of that used to carry Mojibakeru, but not sure if TFormers would appreciate me linking to even the PG13 version of the site. That, and I'm not sure if they still carry Mojibakeru.

Just so you know what you're getting into if you're going after Mojibakeru, they're partsformers. (I didn't know that going into the first set, and was sorely disappointed.)

Hope this helps!

Thanks! Im going to take my time checking out all these sites and seeing which one caters to my expectations and my wallet better! Also, booo partsformers. They're still freakin awesome looking but that does take them down quite a few pegs. What are they on magnets or something? Because that would add a little bit back to them. Could put them on the fridge.

PM me that other site and I'll have a look for myself. Thanks Taaron! :thumb

Thanks! Im going to take my time checking out all these sites and seeing which one caters to my expectations and my wallet better! Also, booo partsformers. They're still freakin awesome looking but that does take them down quite a few pegs. What are they on magnets or something? Because that would add a little bit back to them. Could put them on the fridge.

PM me that other site and I'll have a look for myself. Thanks Taaron! :thumb

No magnets, but they do come with either a piece of candy, or gum. Though, you could most likely fit a small magnet onto the inside and make them into fridge magnets. :thumb

Archived