What do you think CHMS should make next?

Reluttr

Since chms seems to be crafty enough to take concepts and actually turn them into products "cough jizai galvatron cough". What do you want to see from them next?

Personally I am hoping... that since they are on a role with this jizai stuff, they make the ironhide/ratchet that jizai dropped. It looks like the classics ironhide/ratchet we all wanted but didn't exactly get.

It would also be interesting to see them bring other concepts to life, like the abandoned classics dlx cosmos. But I kinda doubt they would mess with it since they have so little source material to copy. XD

Ooooohhh. Well they don't really make anything then do they? Just repaint stuff. They've milked the hell out of Seekers. Some of them actually look pretty nice though I've never bought any myself.

I wouldn't mind seeing the cars repainted 100 different ways. The Prowl, Sunstreaker, Jazz and Tracks molds that is. Maybe even Classics Bumblebee and Mirage too.

While I don't purchase third party crap, uh, I mean stuff, I prefer seeing the ones that help compliment existing Hasbro toys; i.e. "upgrade" kits. It's more of a mutually beneficial relationship that way... people need to already own the Hasbro toy in order to use the third party product, and likewise people who have the toy will consider enhancing it with the third party. e.g. City Commander. Everyone's happy.

Or if they want to make TF characters, don't choose characters that would be possible for Hasbro to make (i.e. mainstream G1 characters etc.); focus on obscure characters which Hasbro can't make even if they wanted to, because it'd never work/sell for them because then interest is too niche. The third party G1 Quintessons, Vector Sigma and Nightbird are examples of this. Things they could make include G1 Sentinel Prime, Scrounge, Crosscut (the G1 Decepticon), Ferax, Octus, the Pianoformer at Maccaddam's Old Oilhouse, Maccaddam, Xaaron, Botanica etc.

Or better yet, make unique and original Transformer designs that aren't based on Hasbro's or anyone else's IP! There are plenty of alt modes dying to be made as a Transformer.

e.g.:

taxi (Overcharge doesn't really count)

bus

commercial jet plane (like a Boeing 777 or that Airbus)

rickshaw

segway

sedans that aren't sports cars (we don't have too many of those - I'd love to see a really ordinary car moded TF, like Toyota Crown or something plain like that!)

an accurate looking Tasmanian Devil

panda

badger

kangaroo (could also be retooled as a wallaby)

whale

dolphin

...etc.

leviathan.jpg

There was the Maximal orca base. I still have mine. Actually your ideas are all good and all the alt modes need to be done with exception of maybe the rickshaw.

AND WHAT IS THAT WHALE TF!? It will be mine!!

There was the Maximal orca base. I still have mine.

Sadly the BW Microverse toys never came out in Australia. :( And... they never appealed to me enough to want to import them. :P So yeah, never got Orcanoch. Not sure if I'd count that as a proper Whaleformer, if you take my meaning. Also, it'd be neat to have other kinds of whales besides killer whales :)

Actually your ideas are all good and all the alt modes need to be done with exception of maybe the rickshaw.

Could it really be much weirder/worse than a Transformer skateboard? ;)

AND WHAT IS THAT WHALE TF!? It will be mine!!

That be Leviathan from Chouseishin Gransazer. :)

Thank you, I shall acquire one someday.

And no a Rickshaw isn't any weirder or lame then a skateboard. lol

Archived