Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfan2's TF/Mixed Collection

Recommended Posts

It looks like its mouth is wide open and he's going:

 

LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

 

like its singing or something.

  • Replies 743
  • Views 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool that those are being rereleased.

 

My monitior is acting up, it the sceeen is all purple. And I got it about two weeks ago!

 

 

Hey, wait. That is a good thing as it is still under warrantly. :tftongue

 

 

Anyways, kidding aside. The Seasons actually have colors closer to their G1 counterparts now. They are light blue/green with dark pink parts.

 

I think they should have made them black with purle. Those are classic Decepticon colors. I really like purple. On a Decepticon toy that is. I want my pc screen normal, than you. :tflaugh

 

Ps- Though Optimus is able to laugh, how does he smile if he does not have a mouth? :tftongue (Just being silly.)

As usual great pics, Do you know when and where will they be available?

colors or no....

that thing just looks like a mess

 

its reissues like this that give us G1 fans a bad name

 

You no likey Techno-club rave PiranhaKing???

 

He does just do that for sat night, you know.

BW2 dress for lounge wear, and its G1 at the office all day.

 

A bot has gotta cut loose once in a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! :tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh

 

That's great! I never thought of it like that, but now all I can see when I look at PK is him tearing up the dance floor at a rave with big pants, glowsticks and a giant pacifier. :clap

 

Personally, I'm okay with the colors. I always liked the Seacons and their nifty targetmaster gimmick. It'll be nice to have the mold and not shell out an assload for the BW2 repaint sans Nautilator.

  • Author
As usual great pics, Do you know when and where will they be available?

When: Spring 2005 (this may change/unsure)

 

Where: Walmart Exculsive (this is for certain)

 

Thanks for the comments.

-TF2

I really dont care for the colors on this one. It would have been such a massive hit if they released it in G1 colors. Why why why does Hasbro use these whacked colors?

I really dont care for the colors on this one. It would have been such a massive hit if they released it in G1 colors. Why why why does Hasbro use these whacked colors?

 

cause its UNIVERSE, not in the G1 Reissue line.

:)

i don't think you can paint it any worse, let's hope they revise the colors in time before releasing this abomination.

I thought we saw a different version where Seawing had a nice fading wash on his wings. It seemed to have more paint on it overall.

 

I still hate the yellow, but everything else is growing on me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.