Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfan2's TF/Mixed Collection

Recommended Posts

The colors are pretty bad, but I will end up getting this one. This was one of the original Combiners that didn't get to complete. I only have Snaptrap & Tentakil so I will just use Nautilator, Overbite, Seawing, & Skalor to complete my G1 Piranacon.

  • Replies 743
  • Views 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would look pretty good , GO FOR IT!!!!

Hah, feel sorry for the poor kids who pick up all the new Energon combiners, then grab this thing and have to tolerate the downgrade in design.

I don't know. Those colors are pretty ugly. It's so ugly that I might just get it and repaint it with the original G1 color scheme.

 

I agree - there's too many weird looking colours. They should have at least kept it to a minimum.

 

But then I think most of the Universe recolours look pretty bad... I don't think I'll pick this one up.

Y'know Bodycount, it's a good thing you said that. I might not get it now because I'll be too busy messing with my Constructicons and Aerialbots.

THEY COULD HAVE DONE MAYBE DECEPTICON PURPLE AND BLACK

these are amazing! really like the paint. I'm surprised that they include the weapon mode stands and everything.

What's wrong with the colors. Only slightly uglier and more color clash than original Seacons. I think colors are pretty cool except for orangish/yellow on snaptrap.

i thnk this is a pretty cool release for Universe. Now, bring on the protectobots!!

colors or no....

that thing just looks like a mess

 

its reissues like this that give us G1 fans a bad name

 

You no likey Techno-club rave PiranhaKing???

 

He does just do that for sat night, you know.

BW2 dress for lounge wear, and its G1 at the office all day.

 

A bot has gotta cut loose once in a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.