Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IGear Reveals PP05 Ironhide and Ratchet Ahead of BotCon 2011

Recommended Posts

Third party custom shop iGear is providing a sneak preview up their fifth upcoming Partner Products PP05 Ironhide and Ratchet. The mold was teased late last month. Additional information will be revealed this weekend at BotCon 2011! Take a look at the reveals in our newly revamped gallery! Read the Full News Story Here

Those look nice. :love Now the question is....what is the price. :eek Could have used an update to the Alt mode, but I am guessing this is the equivalent of a MP Ratchet and Ironhide.

If they are Alternator or Alternity scale I will buy them....I am hoping for Alternator scale [ 1:24 ] and I will HAVE to buy them.

Hmm, not quite as good as I was expecting (alt mode front ends look a little weird) but still very nice. Sort of half way between G1 and Classics/Generations versions.

 

If they're 1/24 scale I'll definitely get them... if they're deluxe or something it will depend on price.

These look great and I like the line, "Till all are fun". Kinda makes me think "Why can't Has/Tak do this?" but I'm getting tired of saying that.

 

We'll see how fun they are based on the Price Point Fun factor. A low Price Point makes the Fun Factor "High" while a resonable Price Point makes the Fun Factor "Ok". Let's hope the Fun Factor is in the "Ok" to "High" range.

I read somewhere that they would be priced around $40 apiece.

 

But deluxe or Alternaty or Alternator Its preordered and bought.

1306946874_72c177d9.jpg

1306946874_330ab42f.jpg

 

More Pics. He looks to be larger than I expected. :love

 

I am guessing he's Alt / BT size :yay

These are simply AMAZING! I will be shocked if these are at the $40 price someone suggested...these babies will be much more, and deservedly so. AMAZING!

1306946874_72c177d9.jpg

1306946874_330ab42f.jpg

 

More Pics. He looks to be larger than I expected. :love

 

I am guessing he's Alt / BT size :yay

Fantastic! Got to get these... no matter the cost :-)

 

I hate to say this, but so far this year I've bought just ONE Hastak TF (MP-09), the rest have all been third party (MGT Arcee, PE Reflector, the iGear coneheads, a few WST etc). Never thought that would happen.

 

C'mon Hastak, you know this is the kind of thing we all want, why are other companies having to do your job?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.