Linkin Park and DOTM

masterminicon

Should Linkin Park do a song specifically for DOTM like ROTF?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Linkin Park DOTM song like "New Divide"?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

Im the opposite of you guys. I friggin hate Linkin Park and their nu-metal rap-rock "hey my voice sounds exactly the same in every song" singer Chester whatever his name is. It just irritates me more then anything else. Certainly no reason to avoid the movie, just to bring some ear plugs for when the credits roll.

His voice is very distinct. Like you can make it out amongst 20 other singers screaming at the same time. I find it annoying when I hear Johnny Bosch's voice in almost everything because his voice is also very distinct.

It is distinct, you can absolutely tell it's him whenever you hear it. My problem with it is that it sounds the same in every song I hear. Like Creed or Disturbed or any other band with a similar problem. Linkin Park just gets on my nerves and I've only actually enjoyed one song by them. It was a re-mix that I cant think of at the moment. Its just my personal opinion but I think they suck.

Yes. The news page has finally mentioned a tweet by Joe Hahn indicating (along with a link to their site where if you click on the moon, it does a close up and an Autobot logo flashes behind it). Things are looking up folks. 3 for 3. This rocks. I am very very happy.

Yes. The news page has finally mentioned a tweet by Joe Hahn indicating (along with a link to their site where if you click on the moon, it does a close up and an Autobot logo flashes behind it). Things are looking up folks. 3 for 3. This rocks. I am very very happy.

Blarg.

Indeed. Their music is emo and dull. We need a more aggressive band for a transformers movie, not a band that sounds like theyre about to break into tears on every word....

• 1 month later...

Transformers=Awesome!

Linkin Park=Awesome!

Transformers+Linkin Park=Pure WIN!!

It's just math people. :P

Archived