New Wal-Mart SKU

Breaker

I never liked the WFC Starscream so I hope its Classics SS since I missed out on him.

Its really possible for it to be WFC starscream, but there is also the possibility of it being a movie inspired classics SS repaint "kinda like bumblebee". Personally I am kinda hoping its a updated armada SS :)

As far as arcee goes, back when they was turning up the testshot figures for wheeljack and company a person on 4chan claimed to had seen a arcee and she was based on the pink and white convertible from 2 fast 2 furious.

2fast-202furious-20-s2000-2859.jpg

again it could just be speculation, but the same person did manage to get some early pics of other figures. Plus with this recent sku leek, its highly probable :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crossing fingers* This is just too damn funny! Just last night I was watching part of Season 2 G1 and saw the introduction of Warpath and started thinking how surprised I was that with all these new remakes, Warpath and Arcee especially haven't been done yet.

Thats what they said on 4chan. A pink and white convertible from 2 Fast 2 Furious. Well thats what you told me anyway :P

:alert :alert :alert

Can we change the Reported by Breaker on the front page to be Reported by Relutrr please?

Also, Starscream was previously known? Who knows something I dont!?

Ooooh! Generations Arcee?? Let it be so!

Well, so long as (assuming it's based on the car in Reluttr's image) it DOESN'T have that horrid graphic on the side. :tfgrin

I feel totally evil saying this but what if they were just Legends class XD Or more fun, what if it was another motorcycle? XD

I hope these are actually some solid deluxes though. I never liked the 3rd party Arcees at all and having Hasbro actually fill out the collection for us would be sweet. Really curious about that Cliffjumper listing. I hope they use the head from the WFC figure and paint it up to match. Would be really nice to have them do the fan kitbash for us. XD Or at the VERY least color match the Classics mold to the WFC CJ so when we do it it looks good. Hell that way they make the money twice since people will have to buy them both XD

Warpath had a new design and was seen prominently in the pack in comic "Rodimus Vs. Cyclonus" from the Reveal the shield 2 pack. Many people took this as a clue that a new Warpath was in the works, so that makes sense.

And arcee is likely. Arcee's stock as one of the essential and memorable TF characters has risen over the last few years, (even my 3 year old niece knows who she is and is an arcee fan!) The fact that she was on the starting line up for Transformers Prime is huge, all but guaranteeing her a figure in the first or second way of that eventual toy line. So, yeah, G1 Arcee, about time, even likely by now.

All they really have to do is take another stab at the animated figure's tooling with a Classics aestetic, but a new-take arcee is most welcome!

Archived