TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Ol' Timer

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that purple breast plate on Blackarachnia. The first thing I did when I opened her and saw that was pop it off and store it. Come to think of it, it may be lost now but I dont care.

Me too. That was my first real reality check as a Transfan. I stopped and said to myself, "I'm removing the bra from a female Transformers toy." I felt a bit funny about it... :wtf

:clap ok if you don't have a big lots near you your probably going to hate this but, my fellow trans fans must know of the offbrand booty(stuff) that i found. i went to the big lots near my work to see if there was something of interest there. so i stroll to the toy section, i scan afew items with some potential., and as i was just about to leave i turn around and fate in be gorra their they where/ a full shelf full of sweet knock off beast wars transformers(space warriors transformable beast tec fighters) for next to nothing :eek :eek i found

6: optimal optimus 7.99pc

7: transmetal 2 megs/ picked up one with a cool all green paint 9.99pc 1: large size transmetal rattrap 4.99pc

1: lion convoy (i got :clap ) 4.99pc

3:panda bears with the clockin the stomac 4.99pc

5: large beast machine primals 7.99pc

i know these are knock offs but for the prices , (16.99 for the two) im going to clean them out this weekend/ also several of the megs have the color of he had when he transformed back into a dragon and was about to be reformated by optimus(sweeet :thumb )

tell me what you think!

Archived