Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

I did my own repaint of this figure a ways back.  Let's see if I can find it...

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=28491&hl=

VERY nice

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did my own repaint of this figure a ways back.  Let's see if I can find it...

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=28491&hl=

VERY nice

 

Ditto on that but if you knew about him that long ago then why not spread the news like I have? :tfhuh

I did my own repaint of this figure a ways back.  Let's see if I can find it...

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=28491&hl=

VERY nice

 

Ditto on that but if you knew about him that long ago then why not spread the news like I have? :tfhuh

That's because he has been in Big Lots for a very long time.

I did my own repaint of this figure a ways back.  Let's see if I can find it...

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=28491&hl=

VERY nice

 

Ditto on that but if you knew about him that long ago then why not spread the news like I have? :tfhuh

Galvasean's was about kitbashing, so most of the users probably don't even go to that section

 

I don't know about spreading the word since this is like over a year old news, I posted mine almost a year ago today http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=17202&hl=

I did my own repaint of this figure a ways back.  Let's see if I can find it...

 

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=28491&hl=

VERY nice

 

Ditto on that but if you knew about him that long ago then why not spread the news like I have? :tfhuh

That's because he has been in Big Lots for a very long time.

Like, at least a year and a half. The Big Lots I bought it at just closed the other day, actually. :tfsad

It is true, basically I figure he is well known enough that he was not really news.

 

In that same line at the 4.99 price point they have an oversized Rattrap, one or two versions of Heinlad, what I understand to be a unique mold based on BM Primal (similar to, but not a KO of, any of the real BM Primal toys)... and a few more.

 

Someone on the repaint/kitbash forum also did a repaint of the KO into the real Lioconvoy colors.  That was really cool and put mine to shame.

ive had the thing for 2 years at the end of the month.  found it while i was in israel...thing is as flimsy as hell

Hmm well sorry that it wasn`t news. It`s just the first time I ever saw it at the Big lots around here. Until yesterday. Didn`t have the money for the Megs after getting a new Dr grip mechanical pencil so I`ll get him next week and post pics of him in this thread if someone else doesn`t beat me to it.

I took a run to the flea market and was discourraged to find all the energon combiners are gone.  Only thing left was a few of the combiner sets with the retooled parts.  I will be posting my phone cam picts of all they had soon.  I came home with one set (my last one) of a set based around Menasaur. 

 

I will have to get a real Motormaster to compare, but I am almost positive it has been enlarged from its normal size.  It had the extra base mode parts (ramp that unfolds) removed, purple front end replaced with red, and the rear is gray.  There is a weird mid section sticker that's supposed to be circuts or something, and the word CONVOY on the side, kinda making it Optimus Prime looking.  The attachments are all red, mid section, chest car and face.  The car does not hook on really well, but as with all these sets, the main robot is the most solid (and pretty much worth getting for the variant, and discard the retooled drones). 

The odd thing is that this tractor trailer came with a reworked Energon Inferno lader/gun that mounts on top of the trailer.  Becomes a good combiner gun (if it fits in the fist) 

 

Combiner fists are red, feet are black.

 

The rest of the vehicles.  They are a cross between Constructicon HOOK for the upper body construction, and the legs work most like Mixmaster.  The legs can be pulled down and the front of the truck swung around like mixmaster.  The arms and torso work like Hook, with the arms popping out the sides.  The head however is on a normal G1 combiner, the peg-head, it locks down flat into the robot and comes out of the body and swings up to rest in between the shoulders, locking in place.  There are 2 different looking trucks, but transform the same.  Each has a different trick to it.  One's a dump truck, one's a hook, one's a shovel, abd one's a mixer. 

 

Combining, works better than the other set.  These drones actually are more solid than the others from the police set. 

 

Noticed at Big Lots (last time I was there, I have not been back in awhile) that they had fake merge team cars and jets.  Shame they were not altered colors like this Mensaur, or else I'd toss the drones and make a really weird G1 recolored set like the old one that was rather hard to come by, many years ago. 

 

Check out the picts. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.