Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

Need visual conformation of this

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I should have taken picts when I posted the review.  And I forgot some, like seeing the leader combined with real G1 pieces...

 

Here is a shot of the white police force.  It is rather worth the price to get the combiner parts and the different team leader. 

 

Take a look, there are more of them.  Perhaps I should take a special run over there to pass along to anyone wanting some. 

 

From memory there were at least 4 versions (have seen a couple more on line from time to time, I'll try and post a pict of them).  One had a red Motormaster with red Mensarur head and chest car, with different repainted cars and such like shown on this set.  I think another had Hotspot, and all the same vehicles as this police set, cept everything was fire brigade. 

There are quite a few versions of the set on the right.  The first one has firetruck variations, the limbs transform like G1 Mixmaster and the main body piece transforms into Hotspot.  The second is the pic you showed on the right.  A third one has variations of construction trucks which made individual appearances in Big Lots sometime back, I'm just a little lazy right now to look for that thread here.  The fourth, which I am saving up for right now, has 2 of the construction trucks plus a bootleg MPC, the one with the blue body and red legs and really fugly.  It also comes with a combinable trailer.  The alt combiner head shown on the right is Sixturbo's, I think. All of them are packaged like the fake G1 combiners.

 

Oh, and I've never seen the one on the left before.

  • 3 weeks later...

So I went to Big lots today looking for the over sized KO Strongarms. Didn`t find him but they have a bunch of Beastwars KOs. I`ve wanted a Leo Convoy for a while (not sure why I don`t ussually like beast bots but he`s cool) and for $4.99 I wasn`t about to pass him up. They also had a few big dragon Megs who was $9.99. So since the tire repair didn`t cost too much I`m gonna go back and get him tomorrow. Oh and they had a bunch of smaller Transmetals figures too.

 

Well here`s KO Leo Convoy. Enjoy.

Beast mode:

LeoConvoybeastmode2.jpg

Bot mode:

LeoConvoybotmode.jpg

Bot mode close up:

LeoConvoycloseup.jpg

Hmmm..... that would make a good Black Leo Convoy repaint.  :thumb

 

Almost has that Sam's club Transformers Universe RID Optimus feel to him.  :tftongue

 

Thanks for the news! I'll have to check it out.

A good lick of paint, a few parts remade and slightly better weapons and I think he'll look good.  I've got the Robot Masters version and I have to admit that if the RM and the old BW Neo version are both as good as one another, then I'm sold.  I quite like my wee Kitty Prime.

 

-Chuckles

He's actually very cool!

Just looked him up on tfu.info. He`s missing the guns that were on the parts of the mane that cover the arms, and no matrix anex. Also I don`t know if the original had this problem or not but the head and the hinge joint that swings it into the body are all one piece. I`m gonna repaint him and fix the head problem and he`ll be perfect. Oh yeah only other problem I think was just shoddy workmanship he has two right hands. I`ll carve the righty thumb off of his left hand and sculpt a lefty thumb there the repaint and be done. I`m doing this next weekend.

 

Quik comparison pic. Leo Convoy & Leobreaker:

LioConvoyLeobreaker.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.