Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

Cool.  Thanks for the pics.  I guess I have to buy one now.  I'll just leave him on the shelf, since if I really want to play with NS I have the larger version.

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Colours are a bit diferent than Jumbo Nightscream, are they more Show acuract?

The Colours are a bit diferent than Jumbo Nightscream, are they more Show acuract?

um.....

 

*checks*

 

I'd say not really. Not that I care that much - as long as he's blue and brown he's good enough for me.

 

P.S. Night Slash Cheetor's mold is not nearly as show accurate as people like to think. It's way too meched-out.

 

P.P.S. It would have been nice to have a show-accurate BP Primal, but I'm happy with AA Primal. He's just larger because of his heroic stature. :P

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that..

 

The new BWR Silverbolt reminds me of a pigeon for some reason.. :wtf

BWR Silverbolt reminds me of Zazu of The Lion King. :P

^LOL true true

I still love the giant Transmetals Rattrap figure from that series. In rat mode he is bigger than... um... well not bigger than Machine Wars Starscream... but still pretty big.

I still love the giant Transmetals Rattrap figure from that series. In rat mode he is bigger than... um... well not bigger than Machine Wars Starscream... but still pretty big.

And he's got him some big pink chrome wheels too.... :eek

I still love the giant Transmetals Rattrap figure from that series. In rat mode he is bigger than... um... well not bigger than Machine Wars Starscream... but still pretty big.

And he's got him some big pink chrome wheels too.... :eek

 

I keep him in the package because he looks like he is pretty flimsy.

I still love the giant Transmetals Rattrap figure from that series. In rat mode he is bigger than... um... well not bigger than Machine Wars Starscream... but still pretty big.

And he's got him some big pink chrome wheels too.... :eek

 

I keep him in the package because he looks like he is pretty flimsy.

I'd say that's a good call. I tried to transform little Nightscream once yesterday and snapped his friggin' arm right off at the shoulder. Thankfully the softer plastic means that it Superglues like a champ. Nevertheless I'm done touching that guy. He does look really cool with the other guys though. :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.