Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

I have been wanting one of those for soooo long, but I have never heard whether the quality was worth it until now.  I guess since I am about to have all the other BM toys in all their show accurate glory I should go ahead and try to snag one on ebay.

 

 

BTW, exactly how fragile is it compared to real maximals of that class size from BM?

It's fairly delicate. I don't know if you have the regular US Nightscream, but he's a pretty skinny dude with a lot of thin moving parts -- the size and plastic quality keeps it from being a SNAPformer. This one stays together fine and the seams and paint apps all look nice, so as I said if you're not too worried about "playability" it's fine.

 

Here's a picture from the auction (BTW I got mine for $10 but allowed myself to get man-raped on shipping 'cuz I'm both paranoid and sick enough to be willing to pay $$$ for BM figures):

 

 

The orange isn't NEARLY so saturated as it looks in this picture BTW

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here you go.

 

P1010012.jpg

 

P1010011.jpg

 

As you can see, he doesn't look out of place standing alongside a bunch of "real" BM figures.

Okay here you go.

 

As you can see, he doesn't look out of place standing alongside a bunch of "real" BM figures.

 

eeeeeeeeeeeewwww those things are hideous :puke

P.S. I do advise extreme caution with this guy. I just had a very near miss... :redface I think I'll just be leaving him on the shelf from now on. whistling.gif

Okay here you go.

 

P1010012.jpg

 

P1010011.jpg

 

As you can see, he doesn't look out of place standing alongside a bunch of "real" BM figures.

Primal's too big :P

Now ew just need a show acuract repaint of Nightslash Cheetor, Blast Punch Primal, a KO size Downgrad  for Ratrap, and a KO size Upgrade for BWR Silverbolt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.