UPDATED with pics! New "Battle in Space" 2 pack at BBTS!

Reluttr

I know what you mean. The Armada was on screen for what? 30 seconds then disappeared for the rest of the movie and series

When the injured Decepticons are transformed by Unicron, two identical Cyclonus robots are simultaneously created—in the foreground, the Insecticon Bombshell, becomes one, while in the background, Decepticon jet Skywarp becomes another. The dialogue which accompanies this scene claims that we are seeing "Cyclonus... and his armada." But, clearly, one warrior does not make an armada (at least three are required) – the line is, in fact, a carry over from the original script, in which Cyclonus was intended to have multiple identical duplicates, in the same way that Scourge had the Sweeps.

And that is where I am leaving it, since I don't want to get into a who is Cyclonus debate LOL

quote from TFWiki

I dont debt.I punch ppl in the eye!j/k

Well now Im with you all the way.Guess thats why I bought 2 Hasbro Cyc.Errrrrrr yeah.......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it end up being a Mass release or exclusive

Probably not an exclusive given that if it were BBTS wouldn't be selling it for so cheap. More likely this is just another mass release deluxe 2-pack similar to the Prime and Megs packs we saw for Classics and Animated.

Emerje

Probably not an exclusive given that if it were BBTS wouldn't be selling it for so cheap. More likely this is just another mass release deluxe 2-pack similar to the Prime and Megs packs we saw for Classics and Animated.

Emerje

I'm hoping your right, and by judging how BBTS likes to inflate prices. I'm guessing this two pack will be around $20

Emerje

Not another......but better.

And things of that nature.

I'm happy to see the pics! Any idea when and where this'll be released yet?

I actually think this pack would be a better buy compared to the one with Galvatron. I've seen that 3-pack, and as bad as Galvatron is already, the paint apps on the new one, especially on the face, are just horrible to look at. Probably no problem with anyone with adequate painting skills, but I'm not one! :D

I would say that the Galvatron from the 3 pack that sold for $5 says it all about that Galvatron. and why its better he is not in the 2 pack

Archived