Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Animated Rodimus Minor

Recommended Posts

:agree

 

And don't give-up. It took me months to find Arcee & Ratchet after they hit shelves. After that I saw both without even hunting. DON'T LOOSE HOPE :D

  • Replies 25
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty mad i can't find Animated Ironhide or Rodimus yet, but i have seen alot of Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet

I found Ironhide and Rodimus Minor yesterday. There were a few Ironhide toys but only one Rodimus Minor. Ironhide is nice, but not exactly the shade of red that I was expecting. Rodimus Minor is better than I thought it would be. I don't think the empty space at the back of his car mode is nearly as bad as that on Blurr.

I'm so excited I got mine today out of Monroe, La I got two Rodimus and one Ironhide!!!! My TRU is store 7022 we got plenty left cause I only got 3 the item number is 439128 happy hunting TFormers fan!

 

Arg. I was in Monroe the other day and they had neither. Curses.

Grats to you, though.

If you're from the area we should trade numbers or something so we can let each other know about finding new figs.

Nice review. The figure is nice but it definitely has a few cons for me like the ball sockets on the arms. No matter how delicate I am the arms will pop off at the slightest pull. The chest piece in robot mode doesn't seem to click into place even though it appears like it should. The instructions say that the weapon can click on to the vehicle mode and even though I see the two slots where it should just fit in I can only seem to get it to fit in one slot correctly, pressing hard on both makes it come loose from the one slot it easily fit in. I think I will be keeping him in vehicle mode.

 

On a side note I also got the Cybertron mode Ironhide and think it is funny that they used the Cybertron mode Ratchet's pictures for the instructions. Granted Ironhide is a repaint basically with a new head, I got a laugh out of it.

LOLZ, His death was soo funny in animaied. Instanced RUST...LOL lolicon%5B1%5D.gif

 

Him and his entire crew got better, though it isnt stated how. They are all visible at different times in the background on Cybertron (i think Rodimus is at the very end of the series, in the overhead shot of Prime's return trip to Cybertron with the captured Megatron in tow).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.