Animated Rodimus Minor

Liege Evilmus

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's me, but G1 Hot Rod is still the best followed closely by Cybertron Hot Ro... ahem... Excellion

I am the opposite... Outside of nostalgia G1 is at the bottom of the list... Alternator and Animated takes top 2...

Maybe it's me, but G1 Hot Rod is still the best followed closely by Cybertron Hot Ro... ahem... Excellion

I am the opposite... Outside of nostalgia G1 is at the bottom of the list... Alternator and Animated takes top 2...

1 Alternator

2 Classics

3 Animated

damn, i didnt realize he was already out at toys r us!!

I was lucky enough to snag one today- there were 5+ on the shelf along with Ironhide.

When I left 5 minutes later, there were 2 and about 5 Ironhides.

I was VERY lucky - I happened to pass by on my way to work - stopped in just after they opened.

It has nothing to do with nostalgia for me. The Alternators one is nice (if you got your hands on it), but it was a redeco of Mirage. Hot Rod is his own character. I obviously can't speak for the Animated mold yet (still have nothing but acres of Ratchets out here :damnit) but just by pics he looks a little goofy to me. The G1 figure was one of the few G1 pics that both represented both modes well AND didn't look like a brick.

One man's opinion anyways :shrug

I seem to be having the same problem as Blitz-Wing in my area. Acres and acres of Animated Ratchet and no one else in sight! I suppose I will wind up buying him online from some place. Oh well.

One thing to note and I put this in a sightings thread is that I didn't find the figures on the pegs.

Due to overstock and the recent relaunch, they were stacked on a lower shelf with other surplus items that there was just no room for.

Don't be afraid to dig.

Archived