Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video Reviews - Power Core, War For Cybertron, Animated and ROTF

Recommended Posts

Thanks to YouTube member Kapawotoys who have posted a number of video reviews for a bunch of new Transformers Products including the new Powercore Combiner figures. Transoformers Animated Japan Blackout. The War for Cybertron Optimus Prime. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Battleblade Bumblebee. Read the Full News Story Here

I can't hear the guy in the Battleblade Bumblebee Review and I have my volume turned up all the way. :(

 

Though, that said, it's kind of roffles to watch the Transcribed Audio closed captions. :lol

 

Hope Peaugh gets his hands on Battleblade Bumblebee soon, so I can both watch and listen. XD

you might want to invest in some speakers or maybe go to the doctors and get your ears checked cause i can hear him quite well :P

you might want to invest in some speakers or maybe go to the doctors and get your ears checked cause i can hear him quite well :P

huh? whassthat? *gets out earhorn* comeagainnao????? :P

 

Thanks for letting me know, it's something on my end. Most likely is the speakers, cause I can hear the neighbor's music pretty well through the wall, so my hearing shouldn't be that bad. :lol

I already saw reviews for the other figures so I just watched the BB one...

 

I like the figure, I will bet it was it's not just a slight retool of the 07 one and does some cool stuff.

 

Otherwise King Grimlock, if you stopped the mumbling and didn't keep going on about hating the awesomeness of the movie line, you could have cut that down to 10 seconds or so.

 

Thanks for the heads up, but that was painful to watch.

I hope Peaugh gets BB BB soon so I can see the TRANSFORMATION. With very few exceptions (those exceptions being TJOmega and sort of Vange1us [Vange1us has that awesome epic transformation thing he does that's cool as hell, yet doesn't explain the transformation]), I HATE reviewers who don't show the transformation.

The review of WFC Prime is very tempting indeed, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I kinda wish he actually WAS a Voyager rather than just Voyager detailed... ^.^;

I hope Peaugh gets BB BB soon so I can see the TRANSFORMATION. With very few exceptions (those exceptions being TJOmega and sort of Vange1us [Vange1us has that awesome epic transformation thing he does that's cool as hell, yet doesn't explain the transformation]), I HATE reviewers who don't show the transformation.

 

I'll do one tomorrow if you want. But it will just be a silent transformation video, I've already reviewed the figure elsewhere.

As a matter of fact, I'll do one for Battle Ops Bumblebee as well since no one has bothered yes. It's even more interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.