Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Episode 6

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now officially hooked in Energon! "You will show your loyalty Scorponok by being my shield!"

This show gets better with each episode. The only minor, and I mean minor, complaint is the dialog. IMO it could still use some slight tweaking.

I gotta wait till a torrent comes up, no cartoon network here :tftounge

 

I have seen the superlink episode, he sure gives scorp a beating :D

Speaking of Torrents, does anyone know where to get one? My usual torrent place has been acting up.

Speaking of Torrents, does anyone know where to get one? My usual torrent place has been acting up.

anime.mircx.com is a good place to get superlink episodes, no energon though. I usually just wait till TFormers.com posts a link too a torrent.

I noticed something odd...

cyclonus tells megatron that Alpha-Q is the one in charge, then discribes him as having four heads. then when he see's alpha-q, he has no idea who he is. odd.

Yea I noticed that too. I thought he was going to become Snow Cat but maybe next episodes. And Unicron's head floated away and disappered?! WTF. Is Megatron going to feed more energon to him, didn't sound like he was.

All I car about is starscream!

I'm waiting for the episode called "StarScream the Mysterious Mercenary"

 

Thats in two weeks! I can't wait.

 

Any spoilers on Starscream?

 

I'm going to create a thread on the subject on the energon forum.

This will be the most important character in energon!

Viktor V Posted on Mar 6 2004, 05:42 PM I have seen the superlink episode, he sure gives scorp a beating

 

 

Yeah, Megs gives Scorpy a beating that I thought would usually be reserved for Starscream, but I guess since 'screamer isn't around he decided scorpy would do. :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.