Alternators Tracks & Meister

Satan's Camaro

I just got Alts. Tracks & Meister today. I had ordered them from the Walmart website. Their shipping is kinda weird. While they used UPS :clap , they are also the first and only online place that I have ordered from to not use bubble wrap on their shipments. I am also not too impressed with the Alts. new packaging. No top shield? That could possibly spell disaster during shipping or tempt a dire fate with a nasty little 8 year old....

As for the figures themselves, I will start off by saying that I am relieved to say that my Meister is in pretty good shape with none of the paint miscolorations or most of the defects that were mentioned by others. He's a little loose, but good nonetheless. Once I get more money, I am going to get the red BT version. Because that red color is niiiiice!

Tracks...well....Tracks simply KICKS MAJOR ASS!!! First of all, there are so many variations and approaches to how you can set up this figure. You can fold his missiles back, position those doors so they are more tucked away, and slide the cannons/exhaust pipes into his arms. It gives me the ability to give him an attack mode and a "peacetime" mode.

The use of the metallic paint on him is awesome. Honestly, I am sooo glad he's not yellow. Primarily because of the overuse of yellow in TF's lately, and also because yellow is one of my least favorite colors.

Overall very satisfied. :clap

I love Tracks too. I dont have Meister yet. Trying to wait till I see him in stores.......it's gonna happen. No, seriously! It is!

I just got my Tracks today as well. It is the Alternators version. I must say, this is the best Alternator from the line. Although light and cheap feeling, all the colors match and the body panels line up. It also has a solid feel to it.

I was against Alternators, having bad experiences with Sideswipe and Smokescreen but this one has changed my perspective. Although I still prefer Binaltechs, I had to get Alt. Tracks cuz he is new!

This will hold me over until I get the Binaltech version. I wonder how he will compare to the BT version......

The color differences are due to Tracks being molded in blue plastic, but having a painted roof...they matched it close enough, tho...And if you think your Tracks isn't this way, check again....Beautiful toy, tho..

'k. I just checked again (as he's standing right here in front of me), and you're wrong. :thumb

As for his doors, I've done the mod to let me rotate his windshield unit up and fold the windshield against the roof. His doors are tucked neatly up under the roof, and looks damn nice. :D

The color differences are due to Tracks being molded in blue plastic, but having a painted roof...they matched it close enough, tho...And if you think your Tracks isn't this way, check again....Beautiful toy, tho..

Ah, I can see it now. But only if I stare at the hood for more than five minutes. It's blended in very well.

Archived