Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

Recommended Posts

WOW, I couldn't believe my find.

 

For only $200 (plus $25 for shipping) a boxed Turbomaster Rotorstorm!!!

 

Now obviously it's been on fire, and is half melted. It is still howere inside of whats left of the factory sealed box!!!

 

How can I go wrong!?!

----------------------------------------------

For what it's worth this is from a real listing,

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-TURBOMASTER-ROTORSTORM-AUTOBOT-1991-BOXED_W0QQitemZ390107078284QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad4319e8c

 

Every so often an auction or something is found and a 'WTF thread' gets sprouted. I just figured it would be fun to share these finds in one place.

 

If you have a dream deal that you found, I say post it. Just be careful...

 

sharing the information may just get it snatched out from under ya :P

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I sold you THUNDERCLASH for HOW MUCH!!!??? :eek I got had :tflaugh

Item looks great my ass, who does that lady think shes foolin?

Box actually looks better than the toy. Perhaps she's dyslexia? :tflaugh but wow. Anyone want to contact her and let her know, the toy was in the fire, too?

 

You can see the obvious warping from the heat on the helicopter blades, and the cockpit...

 

Should of sold it as "Rare battle damaged!"

More like a Warpmaster :tflaugh

 

This is what happens when people who have no F%@$ing clue about the hobby try to make a quick buck.

  • Author

she's got 4 more you know, so like, we can all get one!!!

FFFFpppTTT!!! I bought ALL of them!!! I'm going to Re-eBay them for MASSIVE PROFIT! I'm going to make OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!! :awsum

Man, that's special edition twizzler copter blades edition.

If that was a prime I be all over it!

But for real.

I wondere how she got them.... fires are deadly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.