Fearswoop set, is there any left where you live?

Reluttr

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the stock picture says it all. Lol! Only thing I'd like is that sideswipe but not willing to get the set for it. I STILL say that the Overcast mold would work greatly for a Leader-1.

That's what I'd do. And you can't beat it for $3! Wow! I haven't found an insane bargan like that in a long while. Good find! :yay

My friend picked up the set for $3 at the wal-mart here in town today. I'm still not interested, but I'll see about picking one up in case one of you guys want it. if not, for $3 I can practice repainting.

Well I guess that could explain why they're selling out fast at some Wal-Marts...I got mine at full price when it came out, idiot-style. (I like the Hooligan homage.) But then, I didn't have the luxury of waiting around for it to be on clearance since I live in Tokyo and was home in the US for Thanksgiving.

So wait a sec.

You live in Tokyo, where pretty much every figure is better painted not to mention all the other awesome ones we'll never see on a retail shelf...

I can understand you coming home for a visit and picking this up, thats cool.

What I can't understand is in any way shape or form, pairing this hunk of :poop with the idea of, let alone the word luxury

dam, for me the luxury is getting ample chances to keep passing :P

My Walmart in Kankakee off exit 308 has a couple shelves full for $12 a pop. They also had the Blowpipe/Sideways set for $13. I had to pick one up. I love the Dropkick/Salvage/Blowpipe mold

Was up there a few weeks ago, Fearswoop was clogging the shelves at $12 a pop. I almost bit but Gladiator on blu-ray caught my attention instead. The only reason I want that damn set anyway is because i love Hooligan. Good thing I have the REAL Hooligan to keep me away from it.

Archived