Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Look at Transformers Voyager Payload

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a little more interesting than the G1 colored Mixmaster or the white Demolisher, but not quite as 'have-to-have' as the red Rampage...might still pick it up since it's one of my favorite Constructicon molds. But I'm still curious about all the Constructicon repaints...is this supposed to make up for not releasing Scrapper, Hightower or Overload? Well, it doesn't... :deadhorse

But I'm still curious about all the Constructicon repaints...is this supposed to make up for not releasing Scrapper, Hightower or Overload? Well, it doesn't... :deadhorse

 

I can understand them not making a toy for Hightower since he doesn't have a real robot mode, the biggest insult is that Scrapper doesn't get a toy, he probably has one of the coolest robot modes of all the constructicons and he has yet to have a toy announced, but then again he could get a toy in the future.

 

As for Payload himself, he's an easy pass. I already have the original Longhaul and I don't need his lemon-scented cousin :tfevil

But I'm still curious about all the Constructicon repaints...is this supposed to make up for not releasing Scrapper, Hightower or Overload? Well, it doesn't... :deadhorse

 

I can understand them not making a toy for Hightower since he doesn't have a real robot mode, the biggest insult is that Scrapper doesn't get a toy, he probably has one of the coolest robot modes of all the constructicons and he has yet to have a toy announced, but then again he could get a toy in the future.

 

As for Payload himself, he's an easy pass. I already have the original Longhaul and I don't need his lemon-scented cousin :tfevil

I've got the original as well...just thinking about mod potential... :schin

I'm still debating on whether or not to buy Long Haul and there already is a Payload in the Deluxe Class for the first movie. So I will be passing on this one

I hate to be the guy who bumps himself, but this was sent to me yesterday and is just to dam funny to waste on the turn of a page

 

 

 

To fitting to let get lost :P

Long haul's a nice figure, and anything to swell the constructicon ranks.

That's kinda how I'm thinking about it...even though I want to hold onto hope for a Scrapper figure! :emo

I'm kinda looking forward to buying somebody who isn't dead.

:fail on the repaint.

 

This mold however is a nice one IMHO. He made me believe that Hasbro could actually take him and make the rest of the 5 contructicons and make a REAL Devastator Combiner that we could love on rather than hate. I am fine with the Moviesque style of some of the figures, like this one.

 

Here's hopin' for the impossible though :deadhorse

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.