Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Look at Transformers Seaspreay

Recommended Posts

I'm going to have to wait for either clearance or a more G1 color scheme. I'm not totally crazy about him.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i totally agree. I'd also like to see a G2 style repaint. With the super shiny metallic blue. I liked that alot back in the day. Prolly wouldn't translate so well but i'd like to see it.

So long as he stops that godawful gargling. He sounded like the fish from Pee-Wee's playhouse. Why were all the wave 2 minibots so irritating? To make Huffer feel cool?

Meh, I want to see better pics before I can decide on this one. I hate looking at in package or box scans

I am not sure but the plastic on him looks a little odd. I am not sure if it is the color or what but....????? just cant quite place it.

So long as he stops that godawful gargling. He sounded like the fish from Pee-Wee's playhouse. Why were all the wave 2 minibots so irritating? To make Huffer feel cool?

'and away we go', 'ZOWEE BLAM', 'yes master, I mean optimus, oh my'

Powerglide, Warpath & Cosmos in a nutshell

He looks pretty nice but not sold on him yet. I will have to see some out of the box pics and maybe see him in my hands before I buy him. I'm not into buying figures that have the Transformers movie box art that don't fit the movie line aesthetics.

Shame it's an Ultra.

Nice figure.....but doesn't this figure look like they took it from the Japanese "WebDiver" series?

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.