Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WalMart Clearing Out Masterpiece Skywarp Stock?

Recommended Posts

be nice people...

-----------------------------

 

Also, can some folks who've gotten this figure on sale PM me. I'd like to know if I can get some reciept scans so I can put some very uppity people who in their place.

 

Liege hates uppity people.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't even ever seen the MP Skywarp here in Charlotte, NC local Wal-Marts and I go to three seperate stores on the regular. All I ever see is that ROTF crap!

 

I live in Pineville. What Wal-Marts are you going to with this problem? Because I frequent a few myself and at least one has at least nine on an endcap.

I live in MN and the Targets and Wal-Marts up here apparently suck. I have yet to see anything more that pics on the internet of Marvel Legends and DCUC figures. So to that end I did not even know that Wal-Mart had MP Skywarp. If anyone has one that they are willing to sell or could pick me up one that is marked down let me know. I will check this post later.

When my Wal-Mart got thier Skywarps in they had ordered 14. Only one sold between when they got them and after new years. I bought the second one for $30. My friend bought one and then took it back with his original reciept, and then had the gall to tell me that I was wrong for pirating a program =P

 

Last I checked the remaining 12 were still on the shelf.If they go down to $20 I'll buy a second to repaint.

I got one last night at the Copperas Cove, TX Walmart for $20

:yay I have one secured and hopefully on it's way soon. :yay This was one of those figures I wanted but didn't think I'd get, so I'm happy. Now I just want hasbro to release Thundercracker...Couldn't care less about the coneheads TBH, as long as I get the first 3 seekers. MP Megs is next on the list, and Grimlock shortly after...

They have him on the clearance shelves at my walmart w/ $60 on it's sticker. Clearance priced my @$$.

Walmart is one of those odd companies where some stores will mark down the price on things, well as others won't

 

It's the same in a supermarket here called Carrefour. The reason they gave me is they have something called "managerial specials" which is basically the managers of the store choose out of a booklet what stock should be lowered. They are given all the different items thay can choose rom, from their head office and can only choose a certain ammount

That's total BS. I believe that's what they told you but that's BULL. They also still had the Snakeeyes, Storm Shadow Ninja temple set for $19.88 on the clearance shelves.

Here's a funny thing about Walmart. As of today, the figure is still $60 near me.

 

-OK-

 

Still when I walk in I see a HUGE banner saying "we will match and beat any of our competitors pricing" yet they will not match their own...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.