Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Animated Removed from Cartoon Network Schedule

Recommended Posts

I really dont think this era was THAT bright. The way i see it, TFA was just another cartoon on cartoon network. Despite its great greatness, I dont really think CN really paid attention to this show compared to the others like the originals or even Bakugan at the time. To them it was just some automatic cash cow that helped sell toys and viewer appeal. however i could be wrong thanks to more than half a year of no new episodes. All I know is that they never aired any marathons or even bothered to air the 3-parters even a second time.

 

And i just checked, it has been replaced by Gormiti.

  • Replies 27
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on when Season 3 is coming to DVD?

This is sad but nobody should be surprised that this is happening what with the new network and all. All we can do is appreciate the time we had with the series, the figures, buy the DVD's and hope for the best with the new series. My personal hope for the new series is that it is a straight continuation of the storyline in Animated (under a different name) or at least a spiritual successor.

 

My fear is that Hasbro, will indeed, return to the half-assed, one dimensional characters and accompanying gimmicky toys for the next series. My ultimate fear is a series that's a continuation of the Bayverse in the form of a cheap, one dimensional, cg show. *shudder* :( I think I'll stay off TF's for awhile if that ever happens but the one good thing about this franchise is that it's always able to adapt and change.

 

Even if you aren't a fan of some of the interpretations of the lore *cough*bayverseunicrontrilogy*cough* somewhere down the line, something will come along that you'll probably like. Like Animated :)

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

 

:agree

 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the schedule pull was Hasbro's call.

 

"STOP FOCUSING ON ANIMATED, MOAR MOVIE!"

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

 

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

 

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

 

To be clear, I personally prefer Hasbro's Transformers to Bay's. So don't take my comments above as a slight on Hasbro. I am here now because of them.

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

 

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

 

To be clear, I personally prefer Hasbro's Transformers to Bay's. So don't take my comments above as a slight on Hasbro. I am here now because of them.

 

Oh no, I'm with you. I also believe that the lack of diversity in the Transformers franchise where the figures are concerned (what, with Animated and Universe now kaput)is nothing but bad for the Transformer-buying public. And I can't help but state that even if another line in the franchise takes off like Animated did, I truly don't think it would receive the support it needed to sustain it, long or short term, from either its respective network or the consumer. So we'd be stuck with the Bayverse, which--while many of the toys are excellent and breathtaking--did not capture my imagination like Animated did.

 

The state of affairs right now for Transformers where I am concerned is depressing.

Like I said before, welcome to the low point in Transformers history. Hasbro's failed to *refresh* the Transformers property on their own for 20 years. With a track record like that, Hasbro will run Bay's money making monstrosity into the ground before they try something new.

 

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

 

To be clear, I personally prefer Hasbro's Transformers to Bay's. So don't take my comments above as a slight on Hasbro. I am here now because of them.

 

Oh no, I'm with you. I also believe that the lack of diversity in the Transformers franchise where the figures are concerned (what, with Animated and Universe now kaput)is nothing but bad for the Transformer-buying public. And I can't help but state that even if another line in the franchise takes off like Animated did, I truly don't think it would receive the support it needed to sustain it, long or short term, from either its respective network or the consumer. So we'd be stuck with the Bayverse, which--while many of the toys are excellent and breathtaking--did not capture my imagination like Animated did.

 

The state of affairs right now for Transformers where I am concerned is depressing.

 

Hopefully something is going be announced soon that will bring back some excitement...

  • Author

After a successful run

Was it really? I'd like to see some numbers...

 

Here you go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.