Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revenge of the Fallen Flareup

Recommended Posts

Revenge_Flareup_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

I'm portraying Flareup as the youngest and most... "enthusiastic" sister; I think this is not inappropriate, at least based on "universe Flareup"'s bio.

 

I'm also portraying her as the "Tank" of the group, as in her "Concept Art" she looks like the bulkiest of the three.

 

The quote is a reference to the Homestarrunner.com cartoon: "Crazy Cartoon".

 

For a description of the painful artistic process I went through with this one, check out the original on my Deviant Art Page.

Looks good, though I don't know about Flareup being the "tank" of the group. "tank" usually implies heavy fire power, and that's Chromia. With that blade in her right arm, Flareup seems more the "close quarters" fighter of the trio, which certainly suggests more of a "flare" for the dramatic. Thus, I'd say less the "tank" and more the "daredevil".

  • Author
Looks good, though I don't know about Flareup being the "tank" of the group. "tank" usually implies heavy fire power, and that's Chromia. With that blade in her right arm, Flareup seems more the "close quarters" fighter of the trio, which certainly suggests more of a "flare" for the dramatic. Thus, I'd say less the "tank" and more the "daredevil".

Whoops! (or as Bulkhead would say: "Sorry... My Bad") Well I was thinking "Tank" in the way I believed it's used in "Video Game Terminology"; IE: The biggest/Heaviest/Strongest character in the "Party". (Ironic that I'm quoting Bulky, as he's the animated Autobots' "Tank" in more ways than one! :lol) Sorry about the mix-up!

 

... I suppose "Berzeker" would probably work, too.

Looks good, though I don't know about Flareup being the "tank" of the group. "tank" usually implies heavy fire power, and that's Chromia. With that blade in her right arm, Flareup seems more the "close quarters" fighter of the trio, which certainly suggests more of a "flare" for the dramatic. Thus, I'd say less the "tank" and more the "daredevil".

Whoops! (or as Bulkhead would say: "Sorry... My Bad") Well I was thinking "Tank" in the way I believed it's used in "Video Game Terminology"; IE: The biggest/Heaviest/Strongest character in the "Party". (Ironic that I'm quoting Bulky, as he's the animated Autobots' "Tank" in more ways than one! :lol) Sorry about the mix-up!

 

... I suppose "Berzeker" would probably work, too.

Even that term for "tank" would still fit Chromia more than Flareup. In either case, you're talking the "big gun", and that's Chromia. She's the biggest, strongest, meanest, most heavily armed of the trio.

Tank generally refers to the one most able to take damage without feeling its effect. Naturally these tend to be the bulkier, heavier characters. Generally refers to nothing about their ability to dish out damage.

Leave it to Tramp to totally derail the topic. Isn't this about your pic 4RL? It's some great stuff, but you know I've already said that before. So I'll leave you with this:

 

WHEELSNAKE!

Nice picture! Now if only Hasbro would get their butts in gear and get to work on Flareup.

  • Author
Nice picture! Now if only Hasbro would get their butts in gear and get to work on Flareup.

Thanks! And in regards to a Flareup toy, they SAY they're working on it, so hopefully we'll be seeing some teasers in the not-too-distant future.

 

...So I'll leave you with this:

 

WHEELSNAKE!

 

Bwa ha ha! Suddenly (for no apparent reason) I got this image in my head of the three of them dressed in leather jackets, posturing as a gang called "The Wheelsnakes", and extorting money from people. :lol

'Wheelsnakes!!! Come out and...plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!'

 

Great stuff, BTW.

  • Author

^^^ :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.