Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Transformers Name Game!!!

Recommended Posts

Lol well thatnks for agreeing with me. :)

 

BUT someone already said cheetor

 

God i feel like the name game nazi lol

 

but w.e i'll go with it

That's the second time he repeated one.

 

 

esthetic fools

Don't you mean "pathetic fools". I believe Starsream said that. What are 'esthetic fools'? Dumb Artists?

 

And..... Inferno

  • Replies 232
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erector

Grizzly-1

Inferno

Fractyl

Airazor

 

Let's do it like this---keeping a running list of all the words.

 

And sorry Breaker---I guess I blocked you before like you just blocked me, right?

Erector

Grizzly-1

Inferno

Fractyl

Airazor

 

Let's do it like this---keeping a running list of all the words.

 

And sorry Breaker---I guess I blocked you before like you just blocked me, right?

 

LOL! What goes around, eh? :tflaugh

 

Inferno

Fractyl

Airrazor

Rampage (The G1 one, not the uber shit-tastic movie one).

Lol well thatnks for agreeing with me. :)

 

BUT someone already said cheetor

 

God i feel like the name game nazi lol

 

but w.e i'll go with it

That's the second time he repeated one.

 

 

esthetic fools

Don't you mean "pathetic fools". I believe Starsream said that. What are 'esthetic fools'? Dumb Artists?

 

And..... Inferno

 

 

 

Never mind, your right (sorry) I got mixed up with a robot chicken episode.....

 

 

Oh well moving on....

 

 

 

 

Magnus Hammer (animated)

esthetic fools

 

I'm glad you guys called him on this one... I was like wait, that's not right? Anyway, where was I... oh that's right!!! Magnus Hammer

 

Gears

Grandus

esthetic fools

 

I'm glad you guys called him on this one... I was like wait, that's not right? Anyway, where was I... oh that's right!!! Magnus Hammer

 

Gears

 

 

Yes thanks for pointing out peoples mistakes again after they already appologized and realized it. Glad you pointed that out.

 

 

Any ways:

 

Ariel

eject

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.