Impossible Toys New Transforming Toy

arceeproto

Hey,

Thanks for the site link.

Very cool stuff.

Here's my thing. If I'm going to pay for help its going to have to be local that can work on my equip. I've got the tools, just not the time.

Also I'm not against going overseas for work, but I'd prefer to keep it both in the US and local to me.

I know that means that I'm missing out on all the ultra cheap labor.... but it allows me to keep an eye on things and keep the money in the US.

- H

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

Thanks for the site link.

Very cool stuff.

Here's my thing. If I'm going to pay for help its going to have to be local that can work on my equip. I've got the tools, just not the time.

Also I'm not against going overseas for work, but I'd prefer to keep it both in the US and local to me.

I know that means that I'm missing out on all the ultra cheap labor.... but it allows me to keep an eye on things and keep the money in the US.

- H

:usa America :win Salutes :lame You!

cool Hal is here on our site! Hey man, didn't you make the original Knight Morpher mold? Or know someone who did? Did you sell it to the co. now producing it? Anyways, good to see the creator of Cyberfembots here. I actually emailed you last year (in Dec. i think) but it was alas too late for me to get what i wanted. :(

If you DO have any copys left, PM me i have a friend (a girl, heh.) that REALLY wants one. Although i told her i would work on getting her this one you wrote a thread about if i could.

tanks! (thanks lol)

cool Hal is here on our site! Hey man, didn't you make the original Knight Morpher mold? Or know someone who did? Did you sell it to the co. now producing it? Anyways, good to see the creator of Cyberfembots here. I actually emailed you last year (in Dec. i think) but it was alas too late for me to get what i wanted. :(

If you DO have any copys left, PM me i have a friend (a girl, heh.) that REALLY wants one. Although i told her i would work on getting her this one you wrote a thread about if i could.

tanks! (thanks lol)

The guy you're looking for for the night morpher is Eric Chan. I'm the Ferrum Carbo Master guy...

Knight Morpher = ABS, Mastermind Creations, Eric Chan, BBTS, mass production

Ferrum Carbo Master = 2 part Poly liquid plastic, Rabid Squirrel Productions, Hal Zucati, Eric Chan, Only sold through Hal Zucati.

Mail me directly for the deal with the CyberFembot A.R.C. V2 pieces I'm currently working on. cyberfembotv2@cyberfembot.com

Cheers!

- Hal

Archived