Impossible Toys New Transforming Toy

arceeproto

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cyberfembot was very expensive, no excuses.

None at all.

Which was why I said that I expected the IT piece to be cheaper.

China production

Metal molds with ABS

No US restrictions or CAD from Hasbro

I did investigage doing the CyberFembots like that... couple different ways...

bout 30k to do a run of 5000 (minimum order) + 10K up front costs + I'm in the US so... no chance of avoiding Hasbro or CAD orders...

Wasn't something I could pull off. I talked with Just-I-Toys and several other china companies... I got as far as having costs per piece and the toy re-engineered before I finally gave up.

Doing things one piece at a time, by hand, in my off time, by myself... I cannot give that time away for less than I do. I know it sucks.

Which is why I'm actually very interested in what IT comes up with. I'm not terribly hopefull as their previous items have been kinda rough... but perhaps this will be their breakout project. You never know.

I've done eveything I could to get a Hasbro piece made... I showed them mine in person: http://www.cyberfembot.com/CustomToys/legal.htm

I did a formal petition: http://TFormers.com/transformers-/6649/news.html

I even did a mail campain and had a dedicated webpage...

http://www.cyberfembot.com/CustomToys/ARC/makearcee.htm

hell I paid for advertising here at TFans....

hma2.gif

and

http://www.cyberfembot.com/images/Archive/banfinfla.swf

I've done my part.

Looks like IT is trying their hand at this. I wish them the best of luck.

- Hal

We'll see how it turns out. Doesn't Impossible Toys only have those human characters from Transformers Aniamted to their credit? Right now I only trust FansProject and JustiToys, and to a lesser extent iGear, with FansProject being the best out of those three.

We'll see how it turns out. Doesn't Impossible Toys only have those human characters from Transformers Aniamted to their credit? Right now I only trust FansProject and JustiToys, and to a lesser extent iGear, with FansProject being the best out of those three.

All in China.

Got any names in the US?

- H

All in China.

Got any names in the US?

- H

There aren't any. What's your point? :tfhuh

All in China.

Got any names in the US?

- H

There aren't any. What's your point? :tfhuh

LOL... no point really. Was going to say ME... but I'm not a company.

I suppose if any point was to be made it'd be that this kind of thing really isn't possible in the use (Mass production) without unacceptable risk.

Which is why so much of the custom stuff created is both very low volume and relitively very expensive. Hell even Reprolables isn't in the US, they're Canadian!

Not looking for a fight... just saying.

- H

To bad you don't have an overseas patsy...

What about the Knight Morpher set. That inialy started on your site I believe, but is now being resized and altered with a higher production run. Can you follow those footsteps?

The fact is, I still want the origional figure.

Now I'm sure theres matters above and beyond us, but screw Hasbro for not buying the figure specs off you and instead giving us a bunch of crappy bikes.

Impossible Toys is more famous for their Quintesson figures. They've released quite a number of products compared to other groups, especially since they've been around for awhile longer then FP. However, they seem to concentrate mostly on G1 related products. I don't own any of their products, but from what other fans have to say, their suppose to be pretty good in quality.

All in China.

Got any names in the US?

- H

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those groups works out of the US or anywhere outside of China. Making it look like your in China makes it harder for Hasbro to come after them legally. Just like how Hasbro can't touch KO makers.

To bad you don't have an overseas patsy...

I know right!

Its not for lack of trying.

Makin toys be hard man.

- H

Hey Hal, have you heard of E2046.com? Their a garage kit recaster. Their business has been increasing every year. My knowledge of your products aren't great compared to others, but I assume you use resin? E2046.com could be great in doing castings for you, and faster. I've ordered from them many times, and their casting jobs are great, along with their prices. Maybe their an overseas help you could consider?

Archived