Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshop Magnus

Recommended Posts

I was thinkin' that it would be cool if someone used a digital paint program to re-do a 20th anaversy Prime and/or Energon Prime as Ultra Magnus. The energon Prime would be cool 'cause he carries his "armor" behind him like Magnus. So could some one hook a brother up? :tfsad <---pity tears

I was thinkin' that it would be cool if someone used a digital paint program to re-do a 20th anaversy Prime and/or Energon Prime as Ultra Magnus. The energon Prime would be cool 'cause he carries his "armor" behind him like Magnus. So could some one hook a brother up? :tfsad <---pity tears

I actually did that over a month ago or so.

 

I just took those pics out of my Photobucket account last week!

 

I'll repost them after work tonight.

hey dlp did you ever photoshop the cruelock to g1 grimlock yet?

Not yet. I've had alot going on. I'm currently in the middle of repainting Alternators Tracks into Starscream, too.

 

I've got a bunch of Alternators PS projects lined up, too. :tftounge

um how do you have alt tracks[ebay proto?]

 

and what will be alt starscreams paint ap?

Starscream_Vette.jpg

 

Still working out certain parts of the design. I'm planning to re-do the waist and the part up the middle (from hips to chest) in white.

 

Missile-launcher mounts will be red.

 

I'm contemplating making the body red, and re-doing the lower legs in blue to match his forearms and fists, and re-doing his feet back to black.

 

When it's done, he'll either have Energon SS's head, or the head from a SS statue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.